Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cenx I can't unlock a Title like Official Terrarian because I have done the achievement (linking my steam account with terraria AND pixel piracy) but it still does not show up as me being able to have the title (Official Terrarian) Please help :(
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    have patience
    It takes some time before it's done
    iKaoticKat
    iKaoticKat
    I did it as soon as it came out . . . my account is signed in through steam So pretty much my account here is my account on steam . . .
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Have you already looked if the title is already available?
    Sorry for the anxiety, but I was just wondering, you put something along the line of "Stop asking me about the 1.3 update, it will be announced/released in the next month/30 days" in mid-December. Does this still hold true or has the process been held back, sorry for asking.

Can any of the regular users confirm/update me on this? (Thinking she wont see this)
    Criddle
    Criddle
    She said something along the lines of "I don't see the update coming out within the next 2 months" in October and then she said "The update will be done no sooner than 1 month from now and no longer than 1 year from now." on 17th December.
    _Flaffles
    _Flaffles
    I see...
    Hi Cenx! I have a question that wonders my head for months, in 1.2 we saw over 1000 new items and that was awesome (along with the new features, biomes, enemies, bosses, etc. of course), and my question is: will 1.3 have over than 1000 new items like 1.2 did?? Thanks and congratulations for all your work Cenx, Red and guys!! :D
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Quantity =/= Quality.

The majority of items added in with 1.2 were things like dyes, decorative blocks, wood stuff and other fillers such as the useless HM-ore weaponry.

Add that to the fact that from my understanding, the 1.2 update is bigger than 1.3.
    B
    Bob 3
    There may be less items, but I am fairly sure 1.3 will blow 1.2 out of the water in terms of content. Expert mode rebalancing and a new end game are already gigantic things. 1.2 without the updates that followed up to April was big, but not big enough to compete with what 1.3 will bring. More than 1 dev this time around as well.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    1.3 may seem bigger than 1.2, but that's because we already have 1.2. All these updates are just adding content, so it could always give the illusion that we are getting more.

Will have to wait until the update itself is released, though. Because from what I've seen, Re-logic always like to add something more which wasn't originally planned.
    How many birthday hats have you been through? I mean, you must be changing them when we blink or something. Those paper things don't last long.

Nothing will convince me that you have an indestructible birthday hat.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    ...I don't believe you.

*muymucho angry face* (knows I'm speaking spanish wrong)
    stormconure
    stormconure
    OK YOU GOT ME
    She hides it in a secret lab. Within her own terraria world. And nobody has access to it. Ever.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Hmm...I will get some explosives ready to open the safe full of party hats.
    This is a serious question here. Your answer might well affect my future of Terraria.

May I call you nee-san?
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    No no, as in "older sister". It's pronounced as "ne" in "next".
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Damn it Cenx, you and my asthma almost killed me.

Nee-san, like the car. PFFFFFFT!
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Well, phonetically, that would be me calling Cenx "older brother"(nii-san) in Japanese. Oh, what fun it would be :p
    I wonder if she likes Halo? Or maby COD? Huge Halo fan and such. I also made a terraria looking forge map in Halo 4 though my little bro deleted the map...

Edit: Halo is like the 2nd most popular game in the world, used to be the best!
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    A lot less risky...on a game where you can respawn. Come on Razor ;)

Being hyper aggro on that game can be very rewarding and the only thing death does is lose half a minute of time or a formerly good position.
    SoulDestroyxr
    SoulDestroyxr
    Ima play Terraria because im bored and its one of the only games I play. Anyways please don't make this post too big because too many alerts.
    Myu
    Myu
    Bioshock.
    ... Something tells me adding that new forum feature in might have resulted in a few regrets. XD

The pixels are amazing, Cenx. There should probably be a thread for this so that you can breathe.
    Hey Cenx!

I've been meaning to ask you something.

Something kinda personal.

I never knew how to say this before

But here goes...

Please don't take this question personally.

It's just out of curiosity.

But...
    What is your favorite color?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom