GawenStarTeller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've decided to just take pictures of every Pinky I see. So far, three within one play.
    Choir
    Choir
    By experience, I can tell those Pinky are far more common in underground snow biome. Good luck in your pink quest.
    "Yes! 1% more damage! Now, lets see... in order for that damage bonus to even be able to do anything..."
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    "... I would at least need a weapon that does at least 100 damage! Then it would be increased to 101."

... 1% damage bonus is kinda useless...
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    Lol
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Try 4%.
    4% is 4 Betamons.
    Psychic is the most balanced type, apparently.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Bug. The only type that was even super effective against Psychic.

And Bug had crappy moves.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Plus, the only bug type that could even learn a semi-decent bug move was Beedrill, which was also weak to psychic. It was the most unbalanced thing ever...
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    And the only Ghost type was also part Poison... what a circus
    How are people viewing the member numbers? Is it like, a thing for the staff?
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Not too shabby. It would probably be lower if I didn't have to go to school that day, though...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I have 94.

The trick is that between the beta-testers and those who, like me, pre-registered through TO accounts, I don't think you would have gotten anything lower than 500 even if you registered on "release" day.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Yeah. The only problem was that I couldn't preregister, seeing my email was asking me for some code that I'd lost years before. On a side note though, I joined before 14,208 others.
    More crap in Paris? Seriously? Can they not wait like, two days before they horrify everyone again...?
    Theo
    Theo
    I just saw about this attack on the news.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Yep, I'm watching it on TV.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Ha. Good thing is, unlike yesterday, I was smart and checked the news so now I'm not in the dark. Judging on what time it is in Paris, the first one might have happened only a few hours after going to school...

So I didn't even know till later.
    Starting out in Terraria... "Get away Crimson, I'm trying to get my wood!" "Can't I just get wood in peace?" So... wrong... Whyyyy.....
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I haven't played Terraria in so long...haha...
    I'm honestly only here for the RPing xD
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    And then you realise that shadewood is better
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I do. But even with my Legendary Rich Mahogany Broadsword (long name), I was having trouble fighting them... the only reason I was engaging them in the first place is because I was trying to get more, and there just happened to be a Crimson in the Jungle.

(Which is going to be a :red: in hard mode.)
    I've noticed that the roleplayers here are kind of like its own community...
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Hah. I wouldn't say separate, because to me separate is 'lol n00by rpeers they hav noh lyfe kkthxby' as is, nobody notices them. At all. But from how many posts we rack up, we're known to the community sooner or later...
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    *cough*LTHS's number of posts*cough*
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I suppose the fact that LTHS has like, 1/10 of all the posts is kind of an achievement, even if it is full of pointless banter and a story that is... well, a story, but doesn't really matter for the rest of the forums. In a way, it's like the roleplay version of 'Le Banter Status'.
    I comment on the fact that personally, Yrimir doesn't impress me. On Youtube. You can just guess what happens next...
    theclownfish II
    theclownfish II
    HATE BOMBS INCOMING. GET TO THE HATE BOMB SHELTER NOW.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    "OMG LIKE U COOD BE BETTER"
    "LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER :red2:GOT"

Nuuuu
    "Hey, I'm back at school, did ya miss me teachers?!" *Is met with Exam week and un-flushed toilets.* "... :red:."
    Reactions: Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    Un-flushed toilets?!

That killed me. Are you sure you don't attend my place, Scumshaw College, by any chance?!
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I've simply came to the conclusion that half of (maybe more) the teenage population the in world weren't properly 'potty trained' when they were younger. Part of me wants to get a marker and write a message to them full of swearing so that they understand how.

Anyway, I just flush the toilets whenever I go in...
    The world is corrupting... everyone can't stop. THEY CAN'T STOP DOING WHATEVER DANCE HAS BE INFLICTED UPON THEM! No- NOOOOOOOOOO!
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    embrace the dansen
    Jill
    Jill
    "She... and I... enjoyed some dan-SEN... together." *Nods sagely*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom