Keigora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How about to draw your avatar with a maid costume? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (joking...or no?)
    Anyone listens to ASMR? I'm hooked on it. Can't go a day without listening to it at least once, especially before I go to sleep. Gn pepul~
    Btw, Szaila, if you're finished when I'm still on vacation, you might better post that in my profile so I don't have to go through countless pages for it. :p
    If I were a pokemon, I'd definetly be a Gourgeist~
    ibT8FQU.png
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Not dissin' your Ninjask, man xD
    I wish Icould join in in you guys' digimon conversation, but I've not watched any further than just a little part of the first season ._.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I watched Digimon 1, regret watching Digimon 2 (horribly lame ending) enjoyed Digimon 3 (mostly because Sakuyamon) and Digimon 4 and above can go get buried wherever the Atari E.T. game is buried at.

Well, 4 was kind of okay, but they lost me at "lol dude who punches Digimon ten times his size lol." Who wrote that season, Michael Bay?
    Jill
    Jill
    Haha. That's better than me. I've played a few of the games, though.

"An' you better not be dissing The Ninjask. 'Cause The Ninjask might just not take too kindly to somethin' like that. And when The Ninjask don't take too kindly to it... zam!" - Totally not a Ninjask.

Well, Aegiomon and Aegiochusmon are basically the Eevees of Digimon. So I guess that makes me bare generic, then. :p
    I don't think anyone else on this forum can always amuse me like you do.
    Reactions: Keigora
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Oh yeah, that one, I was actually thinking of making a thread abou that here xD
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Theres a wierd thread about underwear in the mature people social group, dont think it covers that topic though. Still, the sheer seriousness of an absurd question and the big debate, classic xD
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Pfff, I don't see why this question has to have a mature tag xD
    It's just a simple question, nuthin' mature about that lel
    I MUST HAVE GREAT POWER, BECAUSE THE MOMENT I TOOK A STEP INTO MY SCHOOL, THE POWER WENT OUT AND WE WERE SENT HOME GWAHAHAHAHAH!!1
    Jill
    Jill
    American Ninja is, frankly, no doubt the best comedy movie I've ever seen.

I mean, it wasn't intended to be a comedy, but...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    How to make a successful comedy, in two easy steps:

> Work in Hollywood
    > Film an action movie
    Jill
    Jill
    God knows if Cannon films actually got to Hollywood on their crappy budget!

I mean, as :red:e as American Ninja was (especially the EPIC stunt fails, and Dudikoff's HORRIBLE acrobatics), it did like... make a 3000% profit on its initial investment, so they must've been laughing all the way to the bank.
    I want to make a comic so bad. Spesifically a randomized pokemon nuzlocke. Already got 100+ screenshots after Wattson to make into a story
    Last hour at school now.. I'm litterally struggling not to fall asleep now... After this, Imma buy groceries and go straight home and to bed
    I would like to inform you that I have got a request thread up and running. (Not the corner, it's a different one :p)
    So if you want another rhyme, you know where to find me...
    Ok. nvm. fck it. I'm going to bed anyways. I suddenly remembered how fun my dreams are. Oh, let me tell you, I have crazy-awesome dreams!
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Btw I know there's a thread where people discuss lucid dreaming, but is there a thread in which people tell about awesome dreams they've had?
    If not, Imma make one 0w0
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    you should check xD
    Keigora
    Keigora
    There was, but it seems to have died down v_v
    No replies since early November
    This is my last attemt at trying to wring my sleep pattern back to how it should be. I will do an all-nighter, nap, then go early to bed.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    People might say "just turn off the computer and go lay down!"
    Dod.. It's easier said than done, at least for me ._.
    I either have to have my pc taken from me to stop, or I have to be so tired I'm gonna die if I'm to go to bed early.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom