GawenStarTeller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After a year of playing Terraria, I've finally decided to go 'fancy' with my house designs. Going well...
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    ((Shameless plug)) Post a picture ((SHAMELESS PLUG INTENSIFIES))
    Jill
    Jill
    I'm with Farty - give us results, or give us death!
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    But I don't know how to insert screenshots in status'. I'm assuming it's the same as normal, but I don't want to mess up :p
    I hate that moment whereas you can positively say you've searched everywhere, but can't find that one item required for 100% completion...
    Betamon aren't lightning type.

Wut da F*** eez rong wit u.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Pfft. If one were to classify Betamon in Pokemon types, it would be Water/Electric. Besides, this is why you never approach an angry Betamon! You might be shocked upon what you find!
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    But.
    *Is rubber*
    The back of my hands hurt. They were all dry at first, but now little flecks of red are appearing... and, it hurts. Any idea what it is?
    Myu
    Myu
    It might be some sort of allergic reaction...
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    acid.
    that sounds like acid
    or a base
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Late reply but I'm guessing just dry skin. That used to happen to me, my knuckles used to get really dry and red spots (blood) started appearing. Just use lotion, it'll heal eventually.
    "Pickpocket! We have a pickpocket!" "Filthy pickpocket!" "You little thief..." "Oh no you don't..."
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    *Loads from last save.*
    "Pickpocket!"
    *Load*
    "Dammit, pickpocket!"
    *Load.*

You got 310 gold!

Haha... Skyrim...
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Did you know Binacle can have the Hidden Ability Pickpocket? Why can something without arms and legs steal? Who knows?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Yeah, that's why I modded the crap out of Skyrim to make pickpocket both a thing that can happen before level 80, and worth my time.
    I just had the most horrible day at school.
    JoeReturns
    JoeReturns
    So did I.
    I had art.
    I dislike my art teacher.
    I also dislike art.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Every day must be the worst day, then... my day started out cool, but then I had a math test whereas I can't even remember learning some of the stuff on it. And so much more... mostly involving a gang of about 9 people that crowd around my locker every lunch break.
    JoeReturns
    JoeReturns
    Also, I had to re-sit a science test after school -_-
    I like math though :p
    DoD is coming back.. So you may prepare your guardians, but take heed, there will be no victory in strength… Wait...
    Reactions: Jill
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Nope. That wasn't from RWBY, I swear.
    Jill
    Jill
    Well, that lousy speech has been used in the Hunters of Xs about 3 times now, anyways! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom