S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I tried to help someone with directions today and botched it completely. The tabletop game for tonight is cancelled because the (continued)
    S
    Samantha Vosh
    DM has no internet. My favorite online radio station is offline due to maintenance. And all the games I play are a drag. Can nothing go right today?
    Never thought I would get a massive conversation out of a simple profile post.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I have a lot to post about, just not in topics already done, and I'm too lazy to create a topic for each game I play.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    long profile posts odd? you dont know the half of it hahaha
    but welcome and whatnot, dont go all the way down the hall, we cant help you there
    and dont touch my books

also i have had whole 20 page conversations evolve out of a single post
    Maplestrip
    Maplestrip
    It's funny how we're all thinking about a few specific experiences that really dragged out :p I know what you mean, Razor, I have a really hard time not to fill my profile with 20 messages each day.
    I don't know what it is. But all Dansen avatars I've seen on the forums come across as females to me... Must be me.
    Reactions: Gotcha!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    just saying, Do you know how the bottem of this avatar actually looks like?
    17260-de0ec67f863c555d9421d3da5889f2d6.jpg
    S
    Samantha Vosh
    Yea, the anology of Zelda cosplaying as Link certainly is fitting, I was thinking in the same direction. I hadn't seen the bottom part of your avatar. Seeing it now. Has me not really confused. The color use, the minimal hips and all that. Yeap, your avatar remains the exception.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    "ppowersteef, The only person who can do caramelldansen as a male"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom