kingklutz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dammit TCF I did not go to sleep, it's. 9:03 AM and I'm still here chatting.... So pineapples huh
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Lol yeah I'm having a full on conversation... I really Gottaget some sleep
    JoeReturns
    JoeReturns
    I think you're just having an hallucination from lack of sleep, and aren't really having a conversation with beer.

Wait, maybe you think I'm a beer can D:
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Well your bigger than a pint, come 'ere you
    The new fad has began.... Take back your dress for a power suit........... (they rely gud i sweer!11
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    My face, my beautiful face. I actually wanna make a new character with a power suit that's not samus just for you lol. BUT YOU gotta wait after a request and my new character for a RP... And I got college... Hmmm
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    i tried making one but.... THE FINGERS....... THE GOD DAMN FINGERS....
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Hand are indeed a pain bud, I struggle to make them. As suweeka said, keep practicing. And that is what I'm doing now :) I. SLOwly getting better
    What is roleplay? :(
    Reactions: kingklutz
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    That is true, but most of these GMs are really lenient. Like you could do a 1 paragraph post a week without any effort judging by how fast you type. Besides, I'm pretty sure any GM would be priveleged to have a skilled writer such as yourself join their little game.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Well king, I made a few myself, which you can find with my profile picture on, but there are some other cool ones like the shadowrun and the island.
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    I'll look throughout them and see if I can make an impact :)
    Is it me or is the last swig of a can of beer the worse? It just doesn't taste right
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Only yourself is the best company... NOT to other people though. You know exactly what you want. to everyone else does
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    "Anyone who disagrees with me, their opinion is wrong and my opinion is right because the world is made for me and if you don't like it then you're a poopiehead"
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Haha well we can't agree on everything my friend. So I'm like what 10% poopiehead?
    I don't know whether to get a gameboy emulator or buy a real gameboy. I only want to play a link to the past, the minish cap and pokemon
    Reactions: neko
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Thanks guys, it's just a question what to put it on. My iPad (which is soon to break cus the screen has starred to mess up *epic sad face*) or my laggy iPhone which will last forever (well as long as I don't throw it against the wall lol)

As for old, I still have my 1989 gameboy in full working condition. Except the pixels on the edge of the screen have started to disappear. But i still like to play Tetris.
    neko
    neko
    don`t you have a pc/laptop ?

i got a emulator on my iphone, but the controlls feel kinda weird
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Yeah but it packed in when I uploaded terraria for the first time :( I have got another one somewhere..
    I've only just noticed that the shade of lime you use is extremely similar to mine
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    A rather happy coincidence :) but yes, I have joined the lime side
    Chazm
    Chazm
    yeah! lime side!
    also when are you gonna bring back a dansen avatar? just wondering
    I find you shoulda just replaced the rave background with lime background
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    I like Amy, so I'll stick with her, I still support the dansen movement, but not in avatar
    You come from Birmingham?
    Then see where I'm from, in around the same region. It's a moderately remote town with around 21,000 people- and it almost has the same name.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    eh... k
    to be honest, i'm probably the maths guru in my area
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Yeeeaaaah I don't live in a good area XD. Kinda depressing actually... U till you watch the wave of drunk people falling over lmao
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Here, we work quiet.
    Infact we are generally night owls: and i've estimated around 3,500 people are in education.
    800 for the joined lower and middle school,
    1200 for my upper school,
    another 1200 for lower and middle.
    we have only 1 'pub'
    and tbh, the town center doesn't hold much in it. (only 35 max?)
    *drawing anime* *stops* OH CRAP GARCHOMP*carries on with anime*
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    I suppose I should start garchomp... But I got kangaroo to draw
    Well, I finished wyverntamer's request, I'm open to another request of an anime character you desire (doesn't have to be a real character)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom