The Wuff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm glad theres an ignore button, Means i can block out idiots who don't understand stuff... you know who you idiots are...
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Ditto with Baconfry. If you're in it, you're out.

Though funnily enough, I only have one name there.
    F
    fffffffffffffffff
    @Zwift Not sure if you're trying to be ironic or...

On a seperate note, it'd be nice if there was a global block though, so if enough people block someone their posts are automatically hidden :/
    W1K
    W1K
    Game doesn't need new contents anyway.
    Said no one ever.
    Alright, so i went and looked at my following/followers and that "Show all" DOESN'T Actually show all... shows like 15 max.
    DTi56
    DTi56
    The "More" button.
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    that just shows /another/ 15 max., i just want it to be like on the old TO forums, where it actually did 'show all'
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    as in just 1 big long list showing everyone you're following/following you.
    Been drinking water recently... like proper water, well... 'SmartWater', but its still plain water... Better than all them years of cola...
    I'm gettin' rather sick of all these smokers and :red:, and the only thing thats getting done to 'Stop' them is packing...
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Nev
    Nev
    No bad blood, I think this has actually been one of the more civilized discussions on this forum! Then again, I'm sober for a change so that may explain it. :D
    suu
    suu
    Ahaha, most likely.
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    i don't really Mind you lot talking about this stuff on my profile, i did sorta Start it off anyways...
    i Swear i have Mood Swings or some kinda Split personality...
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I wouldn't think it's that bad, it happens to me all the time. One moment I'm energetic, and the next I'm lethargic.
    Something that gets to me is that I make people feel better by showing that I'm having it worse then them... -cont. In comments,
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    And my work? Ha! Im starting to regret going into computing! I'm not learning anything, I only look like I'm learning cause I Gert lucky with multiple choice and the books we use for coding ACTUALLY GIVES US THE CODE WITHOUT US EVEN TRYING TO FIRGURE OUT FOR OURSELVES! "make a random number gen programme that'll pick a number between 1-10" alright that'll be- nope, coding right there in the book,
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    Cause of this I've became a lazy, unkowning bastard who isn't learning :red: and becoming more depressed, I'm not going anywhere getting a job or anything, an ad just came up showing kids around the age of 8 programming better than something like me, just shows how :red:ing boned I am in life, when someone younger than me isj doing the same thing as me, but better and without as much help!
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    And yeah, I'm using my tablet, cause my computer is :red:ing up, can't d :red: there cause I don't learn anything! :red: me I guess! :red: my life and everything else! Good :red:ing night.
    Woo! finally got the Green cap! now to get the enchanted sword and i'll have every rare item!
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Good luck!
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    what about the banners?
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    Meh, i was never bothered about the banners, i was never someone for building.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom