Dakota Spine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Holy crap, this week's Steven Universe got intense fast. It said so much, but said so little in a way. I need to know more about this!
    bottlecaps
    bottlecaps
    just saw it I guess a kindergarten is where evil gems were made
    it also looked like a torture place
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Other than being murky, I don't really see it. An abandoned quarry is really all I see.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I just watched it. That was some deep stuff. Steven Universe has some pretty subtle themes that I feel you need to be older to grasp, even though it's meant for kids.
    Dakota, I love your suggestions and I would want all of them in game, but it appears that some of the links in your signature will go to the more adventurous dungeon thread, despite being unrelated. Just to let you know.
    "Oh, look, a little funny animal video. This should be cute." *In the comment section* "LEAVE THESE ANIMALS ALONE YOU JERkS! ABOOSE!" ._.
    Reactions: SolaR
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Which is also why you don't get your hopes up on the internet! My sincerest condolences though.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    In some cases, they're right, though.

The famous "shaking" cats, or the "nonononono" cats? They've been scared horribly by something. Doing that to your own pet would be considered animal cruelty in most countries. Also, if you do it, you're an :red:.

Most of those "funny" videos aren't funny if you know animal behavior.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    I suppose so. But then again, you can't really tell I guess. My cat has done that before, and we treat it perfectly fine, lots of care for that guy. Some people instantly assume the worst when people upload videos of animals on the Internet.
    I Googled "New children raised on old games" to see if some parents raised newer generation children on old classic games like... cont.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I'll go back to my old sentence:

"What the actual :red:."
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And that's why there should be more people who actually knows they won't give a :red: about a real kid so they don't have one. *Points at self.*

But yeah, as I've said elsewhere, mankind is in dire need of the same kind of "trimming down" it gives plants and animals, eliminating the unfit and the dangerous batches (criminals, politicians, terrorists...)
    5raptorboy
    I'm 11 and I grew up on the Nes, N64, and GameCube. I have fond memories of keeping my camera down in Majora's Mask and dreading a certain level in Smash Bros Melee. I was afraid of the moon. Also, I was a strange idiot child. I don't think I ever made it out of Kokiri Forest. I also remember countless hours of aimless wandering in Super Mario Sunshine.
    pink torches are in 1.3
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Indeed they are! But I remembered they're from Pink Slime. I got my own hopes up when I saw them. Still, Pink Torches, nice! I call it a "half partial victory".
    With the coming changes to the suggestion forum, I hope the community is mature enough to accept them...
    Crimso
    Crimso
    They're going to start enforcing new rules regarding rudeness and general douchebaggery.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't think it's a problem of maturity, it's more that everyone was getting kind of carried away with bashing suggestions they didn't like. I expect people will just sort of go "oh, okay" when they see the new rules.
    C
    Corruption
    Holy crap that is actually something I support.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Me too, it's something that is extremely needed. At it's current state, it can be a toxic environment. I could easily create a new account that nobody knows about, post a suggestion that seems unbalanced, and people will flip out about it rather than handle it in a controlled, mature way. They'll just pop right on in, guns loaded.
    I bought Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, and it's really good! The one thing that bothers me though are the endings. I just kind of ignore them.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I just searched it up... it looks a little... 'bleh', with no other word I can find to describe it at the moment.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Permadeath was the main reason I stopped playing the original BoI, with "mutated fetus thing" being a very close second.
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    If you can get past the visuals, Gawen, it's actually a pretty good game.

And the permadeath isn't too big of a deal for me. It doesn't take too long to go through a run, and it fits the game.

I used to play Realm of the Mad God... for a very small amount of time. The Permadeath does NOT fit in that game.
    I can sum up my feelings on the Terraria Animated Series in one word. "Eh..." I honestly don't really like it, sorry.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And that's what happens when you get guys who know :red: about something to do a movie/series about said something.

See also: Double Dragon The Movie. Street Fighter The Movie. The Last Airbender. Dungeon Siege 1/2/3 (why fail thrice at the same game movie? Because Uwe Bowl-of-crap, that's why.)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Next they'll make a He-Man movie where He-Man can't do :red: and some scrawny chick has to save his :red:.

Oh wait... Too late. Twenty years too late. D:
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    at least we got Streetfighter: The Movie: The Game...*crie*
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    I've never played Banjo-Kazooie, didn't even know it existed til like a year ago.
    I'm pretty sure during the Nintendo 64 era, I lived in Japan. I do remember getting a Gamecube though, and played some pretty fun games on that.
    There was also Pokemon xD
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    You used to live in Japan? I never knew that, cool! But yeah, I did have some good childhood games. I used to have a handful of PC kid games too... not Mario Paint though.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    Yep, for 5 years. It was on an Airforce Base there., the only place I could get video games in English was at the BX ((It's like a tiny wallmart, to put things simply))
    Anyway, it wasn't really...updated in games or consoles
    Not like I really cared, I sorta played on the PC, but I was mainly an X-Box and Gamecube girl. It was all I had over there, along with a gameboy advance.
    I scribbled a sketch of Labrynth Zone in 3D, and I put some detail into it. I decided I am going to make all the Zones in 3D :p
    I remember back on the original TO Forum, some guy kept hating on me for having my little intro/outro on all my suggestion threads. *sigh*
    I would make a thread for all my suggestions, but it would mostly be to try to shed some light on older suggestions honestly. Seen or not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom