notjustinbailey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Terraria for Wii U and 3DS rumor!
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    What? No way. Nintendo, my wallet is ready.
    notjustinbailey
    notjustinbailey
    Ah well it's just a tiny light rumor. 505 Games' page on Gamefly had Terraria for 3DS and Wii U with an ETA of October, probably a placeholder. Take it with a grain of salt though, but with Nintendo being less strict with their IP in media this could be possible (referring to the references)!
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I tried thinking how Terraria would work on my 3DS but I couldn't. Maybe with the new C-Stick in the New 3DS it could work. You never know.
    emulators are cool. just found out you can set up metroid prime hunters with mouse control
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Yeah. Too bad Metroid Prime Hunters sucks compared to the rest of the franchise.
    notjustinbailey
    notjustinbailey
    i would've argued but since posting that status i've completed it and im pretty disappointed. was fun when i played it years ago. i was planning on starting metroid prime but found out trilogy was being ported to wii u c:
    how about a shield that while you still take damage half of your damage instead depletes your mana or something?
    i tried to play Katawa Shoujo again but whenever i see hanako i just want to quit. best girl :(
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Looks like you misspelled Rin.
    Dropbox gave me a terrabyte of online space for free for a year for some reason. My harddrive isn't even half a TB. Yay for free space
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "For some reason."

It's called (in my country at least) hooking, and it's a quite usual marketing strategy.

See, you try 1TB. Get used to it. Enjoy it. Then comes the year and you realize you don't want it to stop so you pay for an extension. Hence, you're hooked into something you wouldn't have missed if you hadn't been given the chance to try.
    notjustinbailey
    notjustinbailey
    Too bad they don't realize that I only ever used about half a gig or sharing screenshots. Might be because I upload 5 or 6 screenshots a day haha.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's not a "focused" strategy, they don't target any specific group of users. MMORPGs do the same: Give the player "free" uber shop items with limited time, let them have a taste of what Pay To Play feels like, then stop feeding them with that once they've been sufficiently enticed. It will make those who "need" the items pay for them.
    any fun terraria challenges i can do? besides merfolk and dwarf
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I call it the "Go Outside" challenge:
    You need to navigated to the 'Quite' button on the main menu, turn off the computer and go outside and think of things to do.
    jkjk, the "Go Outside" challenge sucks, it has some neat graphics but the gameplay is meh.
    notjustinbailey
    notjustinbailey
    I was banned from /r/outside
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Turn all of a large world's hell into a giant lava ocean without using either explosives or hacking utilities.

Should keep you busy for the next eighty hours or so
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom