• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Chazm
Chazm
Your title says not.
Clearly you are 14 years, 11 months, and 16 days old.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Oh, what the hell, it's close enough. How was it?
Olof Almqvist
Olof Almqvist
@Chazm Lol in some weeks Dude!

@Baconfry i made a Yellow car with 5 gears! ( BEst explanation 2015 ) Nah but it was funnt having my Math teacher as a Class mate and a close friend one year older than me teaching us! :)
Baconfry
Baconfry
I wish I had a functional relationship with my math teacher T_T
Olof Almqvist
Olof Almqvist
Ive met alot of math teachers in my short life, This one so far is the best! ( She is a girl 30 y/o maybe her age makes sense :S )
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Good times when i was making a Car in Unity.
Are you going to be a programmer?
Olof Almqvist
Olof Almqvist
Yes indeed! :) We are working in "Eclipse" At the moment :)
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
That's nice, I'm still using Visual studio, which isn't bad If you can code well
Olof Almqvist
Olof Almqvist
I like Visual Studio! Eclipse does alot of things Visual studio does, and what i mean by that is it is so simpliefyed ( dem Spells ) when you code it does everything for you! so awsome!
Chazm
Chazm
@ppowersteef That's the reason why if you want to code in Unity you'll need a C# book

Im lazy so I am yet to code seriously for the thing
Top Bottom