Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
What's your friend code? All my stuff is in my signature.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Yeah, I tend to give them names that I find cool, Like naming Raichu Blitzkrieg, which sadly this gen won't let me do, even though I swear it let me name something 'Assflayer'
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Code is 1289 - 8816 - 0679. Should be MoloMech, short names be damned.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Well, my Primeape is nicknamed Primerape.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Actually, it obviously wasn't even krieg because 'Dovahkrieg,' it was just Blitzkrieg, because it let me name a pikachu 'Blitzina.' One of the ones I'm most proud of is FireRed, named a female Dragonite 'Dovahqueen' which zings on many levels.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I remeber when Froslass couldn't be put on the GTS without a nickname. Good ole' Game Freak censorship.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Aha, Fuzzy Pickles. Funny thing is, I was gonna take that Durant and name it 'Titanic Ant' if I could then give it Hyper Beam. I also should really get back to EarthBound, I think I stopped just after killing Master Belch.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Never played Earthbound, sadly. The only reason I know about the game is from YouTube. And as a special present for you you'll get the Charizardite X on a Contrary Snivy.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
well actually, you got any Froakie? Really messed myself up getting both Fennekin and Charmander. Need a good water type.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Ok, I think I have some Timid Protean ones from before the ban.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Okay, I have a smidgeon of Smogon knowledge, but not that much. Is that good and what ban?
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Yes, it is perfect. It was banned from the OU tier because it's too good, simply.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Gonna hold on that trade for a minute, I got a bunch of Litwick and Zoroark from trying to do... something. Want one of those?
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Sorry, Zoroa
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Unless the Zoroark are Timid, I don't mind what you give me.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
I'm trying to get a female Zoroa because of the whole 1/8 chance is like a personal stupid challenge and a Litwick with Flame Body was part of that, but they all had Flash Fire.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Also figured I should maybe give that breeding thing a chance, but needed a Ditto and finally got one.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Whoa, I don't understand that text.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I don't either. Something I got from Wonder Trade. Enjoy your stuff.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
It means... Keromatsu. It's just Froakie's name in Japenese. Oh well, he becomes a ninja anyway. Yay stereotypes. And thanks.
Back
Top Bottom