LuciousTPK
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How could i have made the rookie mistake of commenting on a Dev's profile. DX OH NO! *alert nuke*
    Phoenixes are on fire. Anything not on are not phoenixes. Apples are not on fire, there for are not phoenixes. (My logic in a nutshell)
    Reactions: aWolfen
    Persecutor
    Persecutor
    Sorry if I sounded patronizing, I just wanted to clear up any and all confusion.
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Gggggguuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyssssss enough logic, that post was meant to sound stupid in a self insulting way xc jeez I leave for an hour to see if I can get a chuckle or two and I come back to people dishing out logic bombs and arguments. xc
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Also I know what the plural of phoenix is, its just A: I'm not going to edit my post like its a 300 page story. And B: Most people don't know that is the plural and assume you put an -es at the end so it's just easier that way :/
    Theres a reason i dont share Lucious' true back story. Ill let curious ears of the SoY page think that through.
    Z
    Zwift
    Sup boi!
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Shoot me a convorsation actually. We must speek.
    I look at all the steam deals for terraria and such and then (being an only console player) i look at Microsoft.
    Well last week sucked so badly, i think it couldve only gotten worse if i died. :/ This week isnt looking too bright either...go figure...
    I feel so successful on one half and so unsuccessful on the other. Part of me says; WOW IM SO POPULAR NOW. The other part is telling
    Im very excited for the days to come after i finish my last two stories! I need a supervisor though, jobs open for anyone who has time! :D
    Anyone know the bbcode for putting in images?
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    could you do me one last flava and check to see if the poem is showing now?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Your poem is showing up in the thread as planned. I must say you and Darthmorf make quite the pair.
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Thanks! He and my editors and myself work hard on this! I cant wait foe the near future whwre i can offcially reopen the thread.
    Its a known goal of mine to make a name for myself that everyone will know, second is to help people. I.E. contributing to my all time goal.
    Reactions: Baconfry
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    I think of you positively :) whether or not people feel the same about me, i do have big plans for the future that i hope will help me do some big things for everyone :)
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    TPK = The Phoenix King? :)
    LuciousTPK
    LuciousTPK
    Correct :) i was originally against having my full user name inserted in acronyms since @Loki kinda has that trademark, but then i thought of how insanely easy id be to guess what TPK means so i just went with it XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom