Yoraiz0r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're awesome!
    Reactions: Yoraiz0r
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    I have a question, Yoraiz0r. Will you find a way to integrate tAPI into vanilla? Or will you make Terraria mod compatible later in the future? I was always curious since you became a developer.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    -Even if I can, I'll be bound under an NDA to say whether I will-, I am cleaning the engine, though, at least =P
    Xemgoa
    Xemgoa
    Ah, alright =J

Thanks for cleaning up the engine. It's good to see ya optimizing and cleaning it up, thank you for taking the time out of your day to do wonderful things for us ^^
    I barely get time to mod anymore but its always great to see people helping each other out when modding!
    Yo, Yoraiz0r
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    Haha, originally me and my buds had this one noob friend who knew next to nothing about the game, and we actually convinced him that Rainbow Torches were made in-game with a Rainbow Scale and 10 of each Color Torch. Rainbow Scales supposedly had a .05 drop chance from Wyverns, and he farmed for hours before he got skeptical :p
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    That's cruel =o don't lie to your friends!
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    We eventually told hin, he's cool now. We now also own 2 and 1/2 stacks of Souls of Flight, which was great. It was good for him too, because he then had about 40 platinum's worth of money in all other drops he got. So the payback was kinda already there for him :)
    is there a way to not be afraid of the mobs?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Yorai, he said mobs, not mods :p

Unless youve seen past a typo using dev wisdom :eek:
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    o_o; uhm...
    Apologies!
    There's no reason to be afraid of mobs at all, just a big pile of pixels heading in your direction with usually easily avoidable manouvers.
    However, in case of desperation, simply equip a stack of dirt, activate smart cursor and aim above you/ infront of you, it will automatically create a wall or cage to defend you =P
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Was that intended? building blocks around when smart cursor is inside the player?
    Okay...
    Do u like rainbows?
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Why most certainly! I do appreciate a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere crossing my line of vision whenever I see it!
    Shank
    Shank
    I think fire rainbow sky is cooler.
    do you ever feel like you want to blow up mars for no reason at all
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    ....no?
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    Don't deny it
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    I apologize to inform you that this is no denial, I have not once came across a thought such as this, my thoughts are preoccupied with lasers and fancily outfitted heroes filling the skies.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Haven't tried it, but taking a look at the sprites on the thread I suggest removing colored developers texts since they're mildly hard to read, and probably adding a dedicated credits section, I always recommend that to any mod thread out there.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Do you also recommend they Credit me (finally)?
    LameCube
    LameCube
    The developer name text used to be bright red and magenta, so at least it's better than that.
    Do you ever fell like you are being watched?
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    To be honest with the fact I have 272 people following me its -kind of hard- to NOT feel like I'm being watched. >.>
    I'm sure you get asked this quite a lot. But. Will the 1.3 Update be coming to the Console Versions too?
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Yes.
    Next time ask 505 Games or Mr.Rudi any console's future-related questions you have.
    L
    Lunardian
    Sorry. Still kinda new here to the forums. Anyway. Thanks for the Answer. :)
    Post of Ran-Doom! Morning and watching the Olympics are all done with work and look at the end of this year.
    I can't download tApi $:/ Please help! If you could friend me on steam (FireSpiderGod) and help me download it that would be great. If you can't, I'll continue with @Everybody.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Every tAPI installation has a direct download link attached to it... do you fail to connect to any of those or?...
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    No, the r14a version does not work properly and my PC won't lemme download it again :nursesad:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom