Korin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do not engage in personal attacks towards other members, and don't try to keep drama alive by spreading it around.
    Lol. Starbound goon pops into Starbound topic and gets it locked. Said Starbound goon does not get infraction for being a blatant troll. GG.
    Reactions: renojonathanr
    Everybody
    Everybody
    You're kidding me right?! @Izzabelle (My Wife) was not trolling at all, and to be honest, didn't deserve an infraction. Not only that, but also, insulting someone else on your own page is lower than low, Korin. It's not cute or funny. Please, don't do these type of the things in the future, as your account could be banned for it.
    Korin
    Korin
    Yeah ok.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    You sound a bit butthurt there, Korin. It seems as if you're confused; not knowing between the right and wrong. Well guess what? I, BATMAN, is here to make your life 100% better! I will save Gotham from the trolls of the internet, even if that means a once-white knight now corrupted troll, like you, Harvey Dent Korin. Go from the Dark side. Join us on the side of justice!
    I hate game owners who treat their player population like :red: and cheat to stay ahead of everyone else.
    Almost tossed a handicapped lady out of her motor chair today.
    Reactions: caskett
    caskett
    caskett
    They'll tackle you if you do that. Trust me.
    Korin
    Korin
    The dirty :red:ken :red: ran over my ankle on purpose and then giggled about it.
    Got kicked out of a convo because people don't like to be shown they're hypocrites.
    Reactions: kowai
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    Most of my conversations are just little private chats. I wouldn't know that feeling. But on a side know I know that picture I believe
    Should I re-do the Rapture Forum Game or try to restart the Super Mario RPG?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom