Terraria Community Forums

Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Actually, I can.

Magolor ripped you apart from the inside out with a laser.

Then he flew out and created a Black Hole to suck you up, deal tons of damage, and drop you from 50 feet into the air. then he sent a circle of orbs to home in on you.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Magolor was removed from existance because it was too over powered, and swordbomb became a normal human, fifty feet in the air, then I use a jet pack to fly to the building next to me, which turns out to be a hospital, and I get fully healed
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
*BlueSwordsman has been removed from the discussion for angering the King of Dreamland.*

U mad Bro?
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
*The king did nothing to Damion as he is not in dreamland, he is in the realm of the internet.*
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
But I don't have to digivolve fast enough. I am Betamon Destroy World Mode, I am the equivalent of Burst Mode or Super Ultimate. BlackWarGreymon can't touch me...
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
*Discussion has been ended.*
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
*Warp digivolves to MaloMyotismon and obliterates Gawen* Hah! Burst mode!
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
*pineapple*
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
*I Said the discussion has ended.*
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
*pineapple, pineapple! pineapples being pineapples.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
I just said that I was the equivalent of Burst Mode! *Barfs rainbows, the world starts being knocked out of orbit.*
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
@GawenStarTeller at pineapple.org your foes get pounded by pineapples of all sorts, as long as it's lethal.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Pineapples, my only weakness! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh... wait a second... I confirmed my only weakness to a friend was walls... THROW ALL THE WALLS YOU CAN!
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
*Magolor appears and launched hundreds of walls at gawen.
These walls range from brick walls to firewalls to ban walls.*
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
*The Master Crown appears and takes control of Magolor, turning him into Magolor Soul. He then proceeds to destroy everything, including the walls.*
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
*The walls aren't affected by Magolor because Swordbomb activated his ultimate power to make them indestructible. They then proceed to hit gawenstarTeller.*
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Your ultimate power is to make walls indestructible? Pfft, lame...
RavageTheSavage
RavageTheSavage
*Activates prevent godmoding powers and nerfs sworbbomb*
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Actually, my ultimate power is to make anything indestructible or to remove things from existence entirely.

Also, it's not op because I am an appropriate level.
Which is level 99999999999999999999999999999.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Gawen, quick, give me admin status, it's the only way!
Back
Top Bottom