Akireli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ....I think i left my name on the Server.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Hm?
    Akireli
    Akireli
    I might have accidentally left my real name on a sign in the server instead of Paperclip.
    Why does everyone like Mewtwo? Yeah he's cool in Pokemon, but in Smash Bros he's just another pokemon on the roster.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Every legendary in the history of Pokemon is overrated, fact.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    He's a psychopathic murderer as demonstrated in the movie and a beast of a Pokémon. Many people have that childlike wonder from Red and Blue where they ripped through everything with Mewtwo
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Just because an imbecile thinks it's a good idea to get in the path of two godlike energy blasts, doesn't mean one of them is a murderer, tho.

Mewtwo has what the Pokemon anime never had: Character development. For that alone, he's awesome.
    Always try to learn something from your mistakes. If you don't, you'll keep repeating them.
    Does anyone have some Tomodachi Life QR codes?
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I wish I had Tomodachi Life, looks like a really cool game.

That was a no, by the way.
    I don't intend to be rude, but what's with the black-n-white avatars?
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    That's right. YOU'VE SEEN.
    TyHachi
    TyHachi
    That doesn't mean it's true and valid. Neither side has evidence to present but the general reaction from the forum has been one of support and understanding. You're the one who is deviating and acted in an uncool manner.
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    I'm rude and vulgar. Deal with it. Haters gonna hate .
    you seem to play lots of 3ds games that are related to past games. small quiz: what is p3's protagonists starting persona? xD
    Akireli
    Akireli
    Orpheus.
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    gg.
    PulseFox
    PulseFox
    (oh im stupid you get to know that when you the p3 line...)
    I just realized i have 0 warning points. Let's just hope i don't do something stupid so i can keep it like that.
    I despise, hate, and think the New 3ds should not be a thing but at the same time i love it, it's hot, and i want 21 of it.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    I almost feel the same way.
    I'm like "Maaan..! Is this gonna be like how I thought the Wii U was gonna be like? Just an extension and not a neccesity to play the newer games, and then get it wrong and having to buy it..?"
    But then again, I'm psyched for the new console.
    Akireli
    Akireli
    Yeah. Plus, that MM one looks amazing. Too bad people are going to pre-order it to hell and sell it for 10000% of the profit.
    I feel like P4G the Animation has a weaker ending than P4 the animation, as it at least it made use of what was in the game.
    Akireli
    Akireli
    P4GTA just makes it just Marie helping Yu which is kinda lame, when P4TA has a kick-:red: moment where all his bonds (In a way) help him reach the truth.
    Akireli
    Akireli
    Also, i don't think Marie ever had a persona in golden. I know that Marie had a persona in P4AU, but it was never in P4G which is a big NO for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom