The Wuff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• woohoo, graphics card installed and everything! time to play Saints row and try out other stuff like Metro 2033!
    so bored... still waiting for graphics card... once i get it, i can play stuff i couldn't before! and hopefully not be bored then.
    K
    Krasunir
    Same, except I was supposed to be getting mine 4 :red:ING MONTHS AGO!
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    4 months? :red:ing hell, You checked out with the place you ordered it from?
    K
    Krasunir
    No, we haven't actually ordered it yet. My dad was supposed to be getting it but he's wasted his money on holidays and crap, so he hasn't been able to afford it.
    eheh... the self charging Case/cover doesn't even work for my Ipod... there goes that money...
    so got a Graphics Card ordered about saturday... hasn't came yet, however, ordered this 'self-charging' case for Ipod yesterday...
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    ...and it came just an hour ago, Great :red:ing Service, seriously, the graphics card is probably Smaller and lighter than the :red:ing case thing, yet its still not here! :I
    welp, i've came back for a while... also... I've got a code for Terraria Via. the collector's edition... Anyone want it? :3
    I'm amazed the admins/mods havn't removed me nor perma-banned me yet... after all /that/
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Whaddya mean?
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    Without saying too much: i went on a Rant Against them... Was rather Rude about it... lotsa swear and such.
    having near-everything in your room being moved every day isn't fun...
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    ...but hopefully after this day, i'll be able to actually sit down and relax without having anything move again for a while...
    I'm actually :red:ing sad right now... Hearing about Monty Oum (Guy who Created RWBY) passing away, i don't even know how much more can take.
    Reactions: all_we_need
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    Wow- did my advice do that?
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    I've been trying that sorta stuff before, sure, he'd come back "Hello! I'm the Cheerful <Namehere>! How is my Favorite Wuff doing today! :3 How about we piss off some players by breaking into our spawn using teleporters!", Sadly it didn't end that way this time, i just had enough and removed him.
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    And i know he's most likely NOT here on the forums, he tried Terraria once cause some friends of his wanted him to try it, he didn't like it, so he's not gonna see any of this, unless hes linked to this...
    Whenever i can be arsed, I'll try and draw my avatar myself (and it'll most likely Fail! cause i'm that :red: at art...)
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    9uiIlRB.jpg

but yeah, Tabby's a good all-round Artist IMO, and hes a real nice friendly guy.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Well, I'm glad you were able to make friends with such a cool guy.
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    yeah... I've been friends with many people... hell I've for Medli20 on my friends list, even got him to sign my Medigun in TF2. :3
    and finished colouring and wasting time on said Sprite...
    fhkk5.png
    Reactions: Pumpking
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    if your wondering what it was /meant/ to be, it was "Glacius", a weapon in Spiral knights! and personally my favorite (Aswell as the Acheron)
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    Nice! Let me fix it...
    7eyCFv9.png
    ...and i'm trying to finish off a Sprite i started ages ago...
    The Wuff
    The Wuff
    Currently it looks like this:
    fhgNR.png
    (its zoomed in by a lot... Meh.)
    do people ever check that little Blue pumpkin in my sig? usually leads to somewhere... *Hint hint for later.*
    i went and Bought the Terraria Collector's Edition! ...and if i had extra, would of possibly bought a Skeletron too...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom