demizegg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Equip gold helm,frost breastplate and frost greaves all colored with blue flame and black dye and you will look like red did.P.S you will also get a pulsing aura and after image.
    are you going to make a mod for your skin?
    Reactions: demizegg
    demizegg
    demizegg
    That's actually not a bad idea. I haven't looked into how I would go about doing that but I think it'd be pretty cool.
    Question: Who inspired you to make your vids, AWESOME
    demizegg
    demizegg
    I've been making videos since 2007 on YouTube, but I'd say TerrariaHelp / Beachil videos really got me into liking Terraria and learning more about the game so that's probably the closest to who "inspired" me.
    Hey Demise! ok lots to say so here we go

1. YOUR VIDS ARE AMAZING!!! Okl now that thats out of the way lets get started

2. What do you think about the 1.3 spoilers and the new npc skins so far?

3. Did you send Cenx a tester request? If so were you picked? i know you cant say anything but i just want to know so i can expect lots of content when 1.3 does come out
    demizegg
    demizegg
    1. Thanks haha

2.1.3 spoilers are great so far as they still leave a lot of the core additions a mystery but I'm really happy that the cultist robe will be a new vanity.

3. I don't think I'd have enough time to be an effective tester as I'm a full time student and also have YouTube/Twitch to take care of so I did not apply. But you can definitely expect a lot of 1.3 coverage!
    You can choose 1 item from each class from TF2 for terraria, what are those items?
    demizegg
    demizegg
    Hmm good question. I'm going to count weapons and cosmetics as items to make things simpler.
    Scout: Batter's Helmet
    Soldier: BASE Jumper
    Pyro: Apparition's Aspect
    Demoman: Tide Turner
    Heavy: Sandvich
    Engineer: Sentry Gun
    Medic: Medi Gun
    Sniper: Machina
    Spy: Disguise Kit
    SilverBird
    SilverBird
    Any medigun would be awesome. (kritzkrieg would be kinda OP tho)
    Your vids are amazingly amazing to amaze at (see what I did there XD). I'd love to see you do class playthroughs
    demizegg
    demizegg
    That's probably something I'll be doing post-1.3 and maybe even on stream.
    Demize, Terraria, TF2 or Worms. Which is best, best to least :3
    demizegg
    demizegg
    They're all a lot fun and each have their own reasons why I like them so much so I can't really compare them directly, sorry :p
    Matt (DailyHop)
    Matt (DailyHop)
    It's okay, I find my fav games hard to compare too :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom