PythonGB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pythongb you and pedguin are my favourite terraria players .I have watched nearly all of your lps also I would like to see you do a summoner lp like Yrimir's .I know I'm being a fangirl but awesome and that glitches lizhard temple during you ranger lp :D
    Reactions: PythonGB
    PythonGB
    PythonGB
    Thanks buddy! I appreciate that! My summoner run won't be until after I've finished my new main 1.3 LP and "Expert Mode" LP so it's a fair while yet :)
    BeamSword
    BeamSword
    Ok and btw thanks for responding and that duke fishron kill was skill :)
    BeamSword
    BeamSword
    Python you should do a 1.3 co op lp with pedguin. :)
    What recording software do you use? I'm tried some and they don't end with the video at a good frame rate. Thanks!
    NickGVX
    NickGVX
    I've Actually managed to ask him once and it is OBS :)
    Qw2
    Qw2
    Hello a small question was looking at your channel and I noticed you had a second You Tube channel why is that? Just curious. (Also I hope you got your stuff back)
    IvoryPlants 🌳
    IvoryPlants 🌳
    it was a mistake
    PotatoGamer1230
    PotatoGamer1230
    Not to bring back the memories Python but... 3 of his videos were reported and Google did not give him the time to edit the reported parts out that's way he has his second channle to continue YouTube.......... It was sad at least he got his channle back
    PythonGB
    PythonGB
    @Prime master - Those flaggings were false. I literally had done nothing wrong, nor did I need to do anything to my videos because I knew they were in the clear. Google's/YT's flagging system remains to be abused even today unfortunately... :/
    Python, Iam considering getting a partner for my youtube channel. Are you happy with the one you are in. Polaris. If not do you have any recommendations.
    Late happy new year python, and for challenges i have an idea,mix N match challenge where you are not allowed to make combination of armors (ex. you have hallowed greaves but you're not allowed with hallowed mask or breastplate),this can be pretty interesting.
    I bought a new iPad mini 2 to play 1.2 on iOS. It's awesome! You should try it.
    silent_ptr
    silent_ptr
    The controls are fine except for grappling.
    gii.ibb
    gii.ibb
    Lol, I got an iPad Mini 2 for Christmas, too. Huh, weird.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom