Lunabell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Failed at making dinner tonight. Lol oops. Time to order pizza...
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Lol very thankful for the idea. I just want some good food. Didn't hear the timer from the superbowl blaring from the livin room and bam dinner is burned.
    R
    Red H2O
    What were you making?
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    sloppy joes. lol i was trying to get it done before the superbowl walked away to let it simmer and it ended up burning really badly. >.<
    Just a pretty sad day. My sister and I got dogs together 12 years ago and I found out today her dog has cancer the size of a basketball..
    After messing with it forever I got my tablet working... I swear one more time of it messing up. I am going to end up throwing it.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Then it'll REALLY be broken!
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    At least it wouldn't be such a problem anymore. lol
    tablet broke again. i hate this thing......
    Oky
    Oky
    I stepped on my tablet weeks ago...it was a sad day.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    idk what is wrong with mine it is just frozen and won't turn on for me or turn off or anything.... its getting me annoyed
    I hate the nights when my boyfriend works all night. Going to be alone again >.< bleeeeeeh.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Pokemon.. Ahhhh. Lol I lost my copy of Ruby and X I kinda think they were stolen... and the catalog not too worried about because I have all the sets I want in my game. Lol I did have a second copy for a cycle town but that came up missing. I could have very well left them over at my moms. Half my crap is still there
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I think I lost a Ruby cartridge in a public sandbox when I was little... it haunts me in my nightmares
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    My pokemon not being in the case haunts me. I swear one day I will find them
    More league skins... Varus Heartseeker.. On top of the Lunar and the Annie Heartseeker... I am going to be so broke.
    Had a great day so far. Just need to give the kitties a bath. So not wanting to... Lol
    Pixel
    Pixel
    My Sprollie absolutely hates baths.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    My cats are gonna fight me tooth and nail... One cat my Norman (odd name I know) meows and meows and acts like I am beating him. Luna farts the whole bath lol... And Annie pees... Glad I don't have anymore animals to wash.
    I think it is almost time to snuggle in bed. Still may be a bit early. But... It is cold and been a long slow day. I hope tomorrow is better
    Z
    Zwift
    Are you alright?
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Yea yea lol been bored all day. Been a long slow boring day. Been just really cold. Got 5 to 6 inches of snow and was out in it. Just had a bad weekend and the Monday was kinda like bleeeh and just a long day type deal? So I wanna relax and sleep like a brick since i get up early lol. but thanks for checking :)
    Z
    Zwift
    Ight ight.
    Today was just a horrible day.... Really hope it gets better or I will go to bed and hope for the best tomorrow.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    That sucks. I really hope it improves!
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Thanks.. I do too just woke up and nothing went right so far. Just kinda staying to myself till I get tired enough for bed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom