Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Played torchlight 1, it was great. Is Torchlight 2 worth checking out? (I don't trust games by trailer, mainly due to overhyped game trailers *cough* Watchdogs *cough* and underhyped games)
    ... Torchlight 2, huh? Have you ever tried Din's Curse or Path of Exile? #Updateisdelayedfourmonths.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I love Path of Exile. Been meaning to go back to it. #updateisoff #thisisallyourfault #RNGintensified
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Eh, I'm used to being blamed for stuff that I may have somehow brought upon myself and everyone around me. :dryadindifferent:
    Marcus Eralice
    Marcus Eralice
    I really should get back into it myself... If only I had a second computer so my brother could also play. Single computer woes, eh?
    Sorry for the delay between messages but when I stated you could have a magic based defence I never said you would just stand still. I mean, if you have the tempest staff you can have a "Sharknado" to keep you defended and if you use the razor blade typhoon your magic DPS should be able to keep up. What I mean to ask is are you gonna change the damage of weapons and NPC's or are you gonna keep them the same?
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    First off, use the comment button. Second, the "magic based invincibility" is all based on life-steal with spectre robes, they shouldn't change an major part of the game just to nerf a single endgame armor set or weapon.
    what i think you are when you post some false-spoilers to tcf (no offense) and when people keep speculating
    7TDuWt7.png
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    it may even work :naughty: but @Razor Knight some people believe
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Fun fact: Tagging someone either in their own profile or a profile post they've commented on won't mean a thing: The person just gets the top priority alert (which is, in this case, "someone commented on your profile/profile post.")

Also, in my case, I've turned off tag alerts because 180% of the time they tagged me over stuff I don't quite care about.
    VictorLes
    VictorLes
    Fun Fact: Razor Knights Keep OffPost Discussion
    By using the razor pine and nimbus staff you can create a life gain trap and using the star veil and philosophers stone can lengthen invincibility and reduce the time it takes to use potions. Or if you are using a high defence setup you can tank it all on spikes or getting trapped in sand. So wouldn't it be best to remove invincibility in "expert" mode? Again sorry if this has been asked and answered I'm new to this.
    Just a thought sorry if any body else has written this. Or had it answered. But in Terraria 13 for the "Expert" mode. Wouldn't it be better to remove temporary invincibility? I mean, in hard mode if you have the right Equiptment and are wearing spectre armour you can set up magic based invincibility.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    If you stand still in expert mode you are dead.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    ....I just imagine that you get followed by your shadow in expert mode, that shadow wants to kill you if you're standing still for too long.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I imagined a situation where a player in expert mode can't do anything without dying somehow, so he does nothing and he dies anyway.
    You wanna know what I wanna see for 1.3?

New blocks and weapons. Items too.

That will be all.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    *Looks at various hooks and wings in the game*
    :dryadindifferent:

I think SnK can keep their 3D Maneuver Gear.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Come to think of it, advanced grappling hook usage is sort of like it already
    Tovlyn
    Tovlyn
    That's actually been my association every time I use the grappling hook to evade stuff since forever. It's got a lot of potential though, imagine a grapplinghook designed for precise evasive tactics?
    Personally, I could wait on the release- more cool stuff that way. *casts wall of protection to protect Cenx from release date harassment*
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    The shield also works for rocks hurled by impatient people.
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    As for the rest of you...

I would be careful what you ask my client. She doesn't like to be harassed. Makes her mad- and she's kinda like the Hulk, except instead of anger transforming her into a green brute, it transforms her into a green-haired reptilian brute.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    There isn't any wall capable of keeping them away...
    except maybe a physical wall to keep them away from the internet.
    (Sorry for 2 messages in one day, but whatever.)
    When I saw the status update, I was like, "Scott Cawthon doesn't make mu- He does, sorta.
    Right, Scott Lloyd Shelly."
    DTi56
    DTi56
    And THIS is big...
    UOTmpDA.png
    so, the big day is close? "the release date for the announcemt of the release date of the 1.3 update"
    Reactions: Sonnette
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    "When it's done."

Trust me, your disappointment at not knowing when the release date is would not compare to how disappointing it would be if the update were delayed, and for that matter, how much better the update will be without time constraints.

Just hang in there. :)
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Every next day...

it's one day closer.
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Probably this month. I think the update is done, just needs polishing and bug fixing and then BOOM trailer and a couple days to weeks later BOOM 1.3. And for me that means a 100% vanilla playthrough, 100% legit, and never using the wiki or other sources of info to spoil the update. And to drag out the playthrough because that is what makes this game great ( 5 month prehardmode, 5 months HARDMODE ( AT LEAST)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom