DippyDerps
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just finished watching Big Hero 6 with my family. My god, I need to start getting back into going to the movies, otherwise I'm going to...
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Big sign reading "San Fransokyo" in katakana

I can understand that confusion, yeah.
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    When they found out San Fransokyo was just San Francisco and Tokyo mixed together, they immediately said "Japan's always wanted to be like us."
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I would argue the exact opposite
    Anybody know of any free music-composing apps for an iPad that don't glitch out every time I get to a new measure?
    The Ohmega Blue
    The Ohmega Blue
    Garage band
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    It costs money. I'd prefer not having to spend anything on it.
    The Ohmega Blue
    The Ohmega Blue
    Oh, came free with my iPad. But it's the new one. Um, I can't think of anything then. Sorry
    We're supposed to get 4 inches (10 cm) of snowfall here tomorrow. Actual snow that I can pelt my family with, rather than chunks of ice.
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Although I could pelt them with ice, I would probably be beaten with an aluminum bat and left out in the cold if I did so.
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Turns out we only got 1 cm total. It drizzled a little bit in waves, leaving a thin sheet of snow that melted in half an hour before the next wave started. School ended up being delayed for 2 hours because of how bad they said it would be. But the only city who refused to take the meteorologist's advice and delay/cancel school was Dallas. Look who's laughing now, along with the entire northern United States.
    C
    Corruption
    I can relate my family always beats me with aluminium bats.
    Do you drive a DeLorean?
    Reactions: DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Not anymore, had to sell it to pay for my new hover board.

(In all seriousness, no. I don't even know how to drive yet due to not having enough money to pay for a proper driver's-Ed class. I'm gonna start sometime in the Spring after my family gets their tax return.)
    I'm feeling kind of down right now. Not sure why, I just feel like I'm in the gutters at the moment.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    Aww, I get that sometimes, just out of nowhere. It sucks, the best cure I can find for it is sleep. Blissful ignorance...
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Honestly, it's probably the fact that I'm rapidly approaching my last year of high school. I'm scared of what will happen between me and my friends after graduation. I'm not ready to grow up. :(
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I've had a feeling like that for a week
    Well after 900 hours I'm officially burnt out on Terraria. Probably won't touch it again until 1.3 comes out. I need a new game to play ;~;
    (not) Crono
    (not) Crono
    I heard Spelunky was good, I'm thinkin about getting it soon

EDIT: SPELUNKY IS ULTIMATE RAGE INDUCER :mad:
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    I've heard it was good as well. However, I've had my eye on Rebirth since it came out, so I might end up buying that.
    I APPROVE OF YOUR AVATAR *nosebleeds*
    Reactions: DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    She was my favorite character in that anime :3
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    There were other characters in that anime? I must have forgotten
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Mashiro Mitsumine was the obvious star of Mikakunin de Shinkōkei.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom