Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im Pumped for 1.3 Cenx you the best Lead Developer for the spoilers and hard work keep up the good work and i want Terraria too keep updating to V1.3 to V2.0
    You know something the Thalmor like.....
    SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT MEGAMAN
    There should be a thing that makes you look like the...
    SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT MEGAMAN
    Also a buster along with it
    Folder
    Folder
    @Razor Knight
    Never.EVER. call Megaman an ugly old man with a 9mm gun
    Thats Bad Box art Megaman
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    That's why I prefer Rockman. Because box art is what I imagine old characters to be like outiside their 8/16-bits form.

And yes, I'll keep calling an ugly old man with a 9mm gun an ugly old man with a 9mm gun. :dryadtongue:
    Folder
    Folder
    Someone add E-Punch Please.....
    Hi, Cenx. I have a question regarding 1.3. How much RAM does it use in current development in small world? (to check my RAM compatibility)
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Oh my...this is a tech question for a programmer. I will bug one of the guys tomorrow. :)
    NeithR
    NeithR
    Thanks, Cenx! :D
    Cenx, 1.3 will be the last version?
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I would like to end development with an update that adds mod support. Not saying this will happen but it is an idea I have floating around in the back of my head. :p
    Marcus101RR
    Marcus101RR
    At least you can tell Cenx has a game plan in the works for Terraria and their team, so it is only matter of time and potential if this every makes it through the woodwork. That is why they depend on us for ideas and contributions, just look at tAPI.
    Hi Ho!
    Hi Ho!
    The relogic scrolls v terrarim
    Cenx, I have a question. I may have possibly asked this before, but if so it was long enough ago to justify asking again now. Are you going to continue looking at community suggestions to be added in 1.3? If not, will you be doing that again ever, like for future updates? I just want to know if the Suggestion section has become pointless or not.
    Reactions: Gex004
    stormconure
    stormconure
    Ok. So you are indeed still looking at suggestions. Good to know that that section hasn't become completely pointless :D
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    How about a new tree type? Ones that grow underground? Made of gems?

//Shameless advertising is shameless
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Or giant cannons that shoot players across the map. Maybe some other things...

//Still shameless advertising is still shameless
    @Cenx How can someone be a beta tester? I'd love to help out in the development. I can test objects to their limits of power, speed, or anything else, and let you know the results. Anything to help out if you need it.
    IF you make a 1.3 trailer, can it please:!
    1. Not give away everything (less spoilers than the 1.2 trailer please)
    And 2. Be in 1080p - much better for trailer breakdowns and finding smaller spoilers
    So, uh. How's your dog?
    Reactions: neoselket
    Cenx
    Cenx
    She has been doing much better...no episodes yet.
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    good to hear. Sorry to pester about it. I worry about animals more than I do people sometimes, poor things are so helpless when something's wrong. Thanks for being willing to give a status update.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    what do you mean by episodes? does she have seizures or something?
    I'm sure I haven't told you lately, but thank you for being awesome. Same goes for Redigit and the rest of the gang.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    shamurai7
    shamurai7
    I work social services specifically to better youths. Usually they cuss me out and their parents make false accusations about my co-workers and I. That's thankless work. Police, garbage men, and mothers of newborns do thankless work. Re-Logic crew is thanked ALL THE TIME.
    Mimp
    Mimp
    Cenx: we have been doing well, thank you. I haven't been playing Terraria quite as much as normal, we just had our next little terrarian. Officially she's due tomorrow but has been with us for 3 weeks now. She's still tiny but doing well, (see your IM's for a pic.)
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Aw congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful. :)
    You probably know about the Confection, and I beg you to include it. I know it takes hard work, but maybe as 1.3.1's sole content? If you're going to ever add a Hallow alt, just make it this one. Please.
    Reactions: Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Crimson alt or anti-Crimson? There is an anti-Confection being worked on so Confection will eventually no longer be paired up against the Crimson, just saying. And even if it were to stick with it, that shouldn't stop you. Zoomo's Cyber didn't stop me!

A savanna though, makes me think Jungle alt.
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    I meant anti-Crimson. And I know, but I just think it looks a Crimson alt. Who knows, maybe I'll also like the new anti-Confection. But anyway, the "savanna" idea came from me wanting to pair a "wild" biome with the Crimson, but not wanting to make it green since that would be confusing.
    Pseudoname
    Pseudoname
    Artigit I want Cyber :dryadsmile:
    in that case i want veridian ;P
    lets list em all
    edit- sorry cenix, forgot i had that tab open after clicking a link in some other forum thread, didn't mean to bump your wall
    I hope you've already implemented this, but in case you haven't:
    Please can Music Boxes still function when in the vanity social slots.
    I would never swap out an important accessory for a Music Box, but there are many cases in which I would like to listen to a certain song when in a different biome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom