connery0
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Blighttown more like, HOW THE HELL DO I GET DOWN (I might be playing dark souls)
    W1K
    W1K
    You jump and die that's how you blighttown.
    connery0
    connery0
    I jumped and got stuck behind walls, eventualy I ended up at a water wheel, that surely can't be the way down... then I droped to my death (it was the water wheel afterall)
    I think I have the Pox. Have to wait a whole hour before my dose of antidote downloads. At least it'll be 1080p
    Nox! You monster!
    Still, best villain.
    connery0
    connery0
    He definatly had cool powers, (and the animation for them) but I just like how they wrote him too. He was just realy well made (and I grew atached to him as my avatar)
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    He's also the most brutal villain I've ever seen.
    Committing mass genocide for over 200 years to steal life energy to turn back time to be with his family again. Geez.
    connery0
    connery0
    "If I succeed nobody will care, because none of it will have happend, If I fail... I won't care about what happens to the world"

Always loved that quote, it shows how he rationalizes it to himself because he truly believes he can undo it all,... and right after that it shows how deep he sunk into insanity with the "I don't care what happens to the world" part
    Long TIME no see.
    #hue #lmao
    W1K
    W1K
    The shaders thing was quite old actually. Because of reasons unrelated to the game itself, I had to bring them back up and had some fun messing around with them, so decided to make an actual gif of them at work.
    connery0
    connery0
    Yeah thats why I said you were at least working on the shaders, remember you showing me the bright green shader thing ages ago : P
    Tetra
    Tetra
    i havent seen you in TWENTY MINUTES
    holy shet man you're also on here hay der how ya been doin since we talked yesterday/today/ I DONT EVENJ :red:ING KNOW KILL ME NOW
    connery0
    connery0
    <_< >_> Yes I'm totaly realy here, and VERY ACTIVE (today is the perfect day for this statement)
    The Illusive Infamous IT team has returned. What chaos shall unfurl now?!
    Bure
    Bure
    Nox Team. :D
    Gotta make them think people are alive when they're really still dead.
    connery0
    connery0
    Oh you meant my avatar? was wondering who else would be in a "nox team"

isn't undead a reasonable compromise?
    Bure
    Bure
    No, it's a technicality.
    Wow, you apparently haven't been very active X'D
    connery0
    connery0
    Nope, it's a miracle I have seen this post.

The only thing that got me active on TO was a clan about wireing but that's been long since dead
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom