Lunabell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Going to try the hardcore mage challenge first on a new world then ranged then the last ones people told me about. fun and will keep me busy
    I am thinking of doing a whole new Terraria play through. But I kinda wanna try a challenge, anyone have any ideas?
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Seems kinda fun... lol not gonna lie. I may have to try all of these x.x at least I will have stuff to do!
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    I definitely want to see someone do that. Maybe while also doing the other challenges at the same time.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Lol I can't record or I would record me failing hardcore
    MORE SNOW. Spring is so close yet so far.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I hear you on that. I'm tired of snow and tired of missing classes as a result of all the snow.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I don't have classes (yay) but still sucks. Idk how many times things I had to get done got canceled because I was snowed in my house...... -.- I just want Spring here lol
    I am really over this head cold I have... After dinner I may play a game or 2 till bed.
    Falling asleep at the pc is the worse thing you can do. My neck is in so much pain.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I did that once. Woke up wondering if I was gonna need a neck brace. Worse, I apparently drooled all over the keyboard and it got on my face. Keyboards make for bad pillows.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    yeah i have key marks on my face. kinda faint now... lol and now my space bar is a bit broken. ehhhh lucky i got a new keyboard coming in the mail
    I love it when people blame you when they lose something. -_- Keep better track of your things.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    They do that all the time to me. I don't know where that white and red scarf which they didn't describe to me at all went, really. :dryadindifferent:
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I just pretty much told the person to eff off. Keep track of their things. I didn't take their little flash drive I have my own. They put it on the table and then said I moved it and it got lost. Just because I washed the table cloth that day. And I had it clean before they were even around that day. Logic.
    Getting taxes back... around the time new league skins come out. I may have to buy a few... then spend the rest on things I need.
    Time to snuggle in bed and hope this month gets better... Watch some Yona Of The Dawn.
    I just don't know anymore. =\ I may need to rethink how my life is...
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Just feel unhappy and like I'm worthless and a doormat.... Thanks for caring enough to ask. Its sweet
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I think we've all felt like that at least once...
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Just wish it wasn't my boyfriend making me feel this way.... And also my boyfriends brother.. He had to move in and things just went to :red:.. I can't even plan on having money thanks to him... Its hard to explain a lot is going on...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom