Terraria Community Forums

DemonSword
DemonSword
I think it's down, been down since thursday or so.
@Diablodoc , we need assistance to getting on. I dunno if you can do much, but could you leave some insight please? :D
ECC
ECC
Oh good. I was afraid I was the only one since I couldn't find information on it(site search sucks and google gives bad results)
DemonSword
DemonSword
@Lord Plaguerion is also having the same issue, from what he said is DiabloDoc was able to get on, but then again, he's good at yanking the chain..
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
It seems there's also some others having the same issue, can't solve it by using different clients either.. Perhaps @Diablodoc could ask Spitfire if he knows what is going on
ECC
ECC
So what, do we just @ call a staff involved with IRC and hope for the best?
It's weird, I can't even ping the server much less access it though my browser. If the server is still up could this be a firewall ban that caught others in the crossfire?
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
I'm afraid Diablo is the only op that can really help us here, since when it still worked, Aeroblop had already been absent for a very long time, and people like Spitfire and Trinity aren't on TCF. also, it seems Vultraz also has our issue
ECC
ECC
:/ Diablo isn't an op anymore from what he has said(and the lack of actually having +o). We're essentally screwed unless one of you know how to contact the server maintainer. Although I suspect they'd have already been contacted considering everything.
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
I asked Da_Wrecka if he could get in the IRC and he told me this:
da_wrecka: No. Whack IndieIRC into Google along with... either DNS or WHOIS, I forget, and you'll get an IP address you can use.
da_wrecka: IndieIRC lost their domain name, but you can still connect with the IP addres
ECC
ECC
178.79.153.80 here I come!
MistaAnderson
MistaAnderson
I'm not op and not much use, but you can connect to spitfire.uk.to as the IRC server.
A server has gone down, and nobody but Spitfire, who is not around anymore, has access to do anything about it.

So in short, there's no telling how long this will go on for.
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
Indeed, perhaps we should make a thread here how to fix and get back into the IRC?
there seems to be alot of people still having issues.. And i wouldn't know how to get the fix out to them
ECC
ECC
Make a thread then(and tell me where the hell it is if already done)
Plaguerion
ECC
ECC
Unable to do that?(clicking link results in an error)
DemonSword
DemonSword
I beat him to the punch on making the thread. :p
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
(I totally didn't make a duplicate thread i've since had removed, go see Demonswords thread)
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
Demon, go change your avatar do a Ninja.. Or stop Ninja'ing me
DemonSword
DemonSword
Nah, I'm not that good of a ninja, no point. D:
Back
Top Bottom