JohnLePink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The forums I've been watching have been...uneventful...plus the fact I really have nothing to do but draw and stuff...
    Just a question (as I'm officially still a "noob") how do you post photos on here besides irl's?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Paste the picture’s direct url between these [img][/img]
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    Ya mean sorta like:
    ?
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    Oh, I get it ;)
    Just finished my studies of my Terraria knowledge ;) I think that any question from the game I can answer
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    Ok, I missed 2 things... 1.snatches drop Vines, 2. Man Eaters reach farther :p
    R
    randomterrarian42
    Black and green flame actually. Alos, one spawns in underground jungle and the other in surface jungle.
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    Oh, yeah that too. I actually don't pay attention to the jungle. That's y this question was so hard for me :D
    Found a way to tell the tale of Link the Warrior ;) in a few weeks, I will post a download link for the new chapters of the Book of Myths :D
    If I'm able to root my Kindle, I will try to put playthroughs on YouTube...but not working for now :( anyway, g' night, folks ;)
    Updated photo. Once again, Red's Wings are for VANITY PURPOSES ONLY!!! Please no confusion :)
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    So you agree the wings in the photo are vanity only?
    ppowersteef
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    Proxies, please dont call me that. I have a good reason to have the wings. I happened to be on someone else's world, and they just gave them to me. Just dropped them on me. I only use my Hoverboard and Spooky wings.
    Finally, after 1 1/2 months of waiting, I got the news that 1.2 Amazon is out. GO AND UPDATE, it is the best thing life has to bring!!!
    Just got banned from my favorite thread to post on...just another thing to add to my horrible week :'(
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    I got banned from doing a discussion with Suweeka. TIP: never have a discussion with Suweeka, hes a stubborn mule
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    Lol...but I got banned for seeming like I was bragging about beating Dungeon Guardian...so here I am...nothing to do...
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    Dude, stop being so negative. You may get banned for this, too ya know
    Now that I'm prepping for Amazon update (gonna move Jerald's saves to Mine), I decided I'd make a Mushroom Biome. Going good so far :)
    Mobile Terraria (Amazon) is taking forever...might as well quit the game for a while...or will Amazon be nice and release it...
    Reactions: Myu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom