Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Last time I dealt with Pikachu I used Game and Watch and I Oil Spill'd him. Charizard's Flare Blitz is much more potent IMO.
Scironex
Scironex
It might just be that all three of my mains are weak to fast attackers, those mains being Mega Man, Robin, and Shulk in that order.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Hehe, complete opposite. Bowser, Dedede, and Mac top my most used, though I try to get decent skill with every fighter I can, including your mains. I only use Shulk in his underwear costume though :p
Scironex
Scironex
The only fighter that I'm actually just bad at is Ganondorf. I have no idea how anyone fights with him. Also, I'm pretty sure that it's supposed to be a swimsuit. But whatever.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Ganondorf wrecks absolute house. I've seen really goods people with him, and he counters Little Mac very well. If you do his standard B in the air, it does good things in Team Smash.
Scironex
Scironex
I probably just don't understand him as a fighter. One of the reasons that Smash has endured so well is that none of the fighters are outright bad, despite what you'll hear me say about Ganon to my friends.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
My worst characters are Samus and Yoshi. Yoshi is too airy for me, I can't get a grip on his movement speed. Samus just doesn't seem to have enough Smash power for me, and spamming projectiles only works when I use Wii Fit Trainer and Mega Man.
Scironex
Scironex
The way I always see my friend - who's main is Samus - play her is by using the projectiles as cover for grabs and tilts, and vice versa. Speaking of which, the bomb ALWAYS gets me. Always. In fact, at least half of my KO's from my friend are from running into the bomb at high percentages.
Scironex
Scironex
As for Yoshi, I got nothing for ya. Air combat is hard to master, and that's where most of Yoshi's power comes from.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
My ROB and Bowser involve a lot of air time, Bowser's back air is perfect and ROB is too good to not fly around with. On a side note I'd like to Smash with you when I'm ungrounded.
Scironex
Scironex
That would be fun. Also, I just realized that my post about Samus' bomb is misleading. The bomb disrupts me, which indirectly leads to my demise. It's actually kind of annoying.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
When fighting Samus I either dish out my own projectiles and wait for an opportunity or I run straight at them dodging all the way. The latter usually leads to an early death. And my FC is in the siggy, I'll get yours once I'm ungrounded. (Probably after I finish my project) Unless you have Wii U.
Scironex
Scironex
Nah, I got 3DS. Due to having a small house and not a whole lot of disposable income, most of my gaming is relegated to a PC or a handheld. Also, I noticed that Samus has a lot of invincibility frames during her side dodges. That's something I consistently forget to take advantage of. You might find it useful.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Only thing I noticed about Samus is that her dodges are longer than usual dodges (or maybe I'm just crazy). I get thrown off when doing Down Smahes to counter constant dodging.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
I'd also like to thank you for the follow :D
Scironex
Scironex
Well, I managed to survive a PK Starstorm with her, but I might have just been lucky.

Also, no problem.
Scironex
Scironex
Super Missile + Max Charge Beam is pretty difficult to dodge, as well.
Scironex
Scironex
It looks like I'm going to be filling this bit of my profile with Samus Smash tips. Case in point:

Using the down aerial can be sweetspotted into a pretty powerful meteor smash.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
That's the one good thing I've seen her for. The only meteor smashes I can ever accomplish are with Donkey Kong.
Scironex
Scironex
Samus' side dodges also significantly reduce the hitbox, so that's a boon, too.
Back
Top Bottom