Kelp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The urge to make a pun about your name is a strong force, one that is hard to resist and reluctant to set me free.
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Sorry, I couldn't kelp myself
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I'm shore you couldn't, though salmon had to do it. Sea, once you start, you can't stop. Pour us.
    kelpy honey how do i get rid of all of these dang :red: everywhere
    Bobrocket
    Bobrocket
    i still see the :red: though i have it checked
    Kelp
    Kelp
    It doesn't work on profile comments, sadly. Not sure if that is being worked on... However you will no longer see Red's face on threads in place of filtered words.
    Just to add to that, please don't bypass the filter. ;)
    Bobrocket
    Bobrocket
    i'm too lazy to bypass filters don't you worry
    Kelpums! Did you miss me?
    Reactions: Kelp
    Matsu
    Matsu
    It's a collaborative thing with my brother and some friends. He owns the channel so it's in his name.
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Heh, good luck to him then. The content doesn't seem too bad... but youtube is unforgiving to newer guys. I can only name a few that I am aware of that can break 3000 views on new vids (enough to pay rent).
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Yeah. It's rough man, we are mainly doing it for fun but, if we can start making money that would be pretty nice.
    Kelp pls, someones asking where they can find people who play terraria on console
    I think that I just realized for the first time that your avatar is a picture of Kelp, your name.

How did that go entirely unnoticed for so long?!
    Kelp. I made a cult about you
    Reactions: Svea Rike and Kelp
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Unfortunately, I'm not sure if you'll get many people joining :eek:
    Czar
    Czar
    No, because Kelp
    I finally found an alternative to kane!
    wait if you think about it is kelp sea food..... I HAVE BROKEN MYSELF HELP
    Kelp
    Kelp
    That seems fairly normal to me? What, did you think it grew on dry land? ;p
    drake3759
    drake3759
    "shellfish and sea fish, served as food." ITS NOT LFKSKGFDsarfuhsardopghas
    What is the difference between Plankton and.. Kelp?
    Reactions: Loki
    Kelp
    Kelp
    While Kelp is an algae, Plankton can consist of many different things and is not very specific. Bits of animals, algae, microorganisms... etc
    I believe Jellyfish are considered Plankton as well.
    Jessir
    Jessir
    Oh.
    kelp ive connected my steam to TCF but nothing has happened
    Kelp
    Kelp
    You mean the trophies?
    Make sure your Steam Privacy is set to Public and then wait a while, trophies take a while to come in... If they don't appear, let me know.
    Flan
    Flan
    While as in I think it took 2 days for me. Just wait.
    Your fajitas are showing. Weren't test social forums supposed to all be deleted prior to launch?
    Hi I would like to request some items and enemies for 1.3 or4. I have an idea for a new boss and a new event. Firstly a new hardmode boomerang called the flaming wheel, 80 damage an inflicts burns.
    Second(hardmode) a very rare happening..
    Third, a new boss called the hell rider. A FIERY blaze with 12 defence and 90 attack DAMAGE. D
    fun fact: I went out of the way a few weeks ago to help get Kelp in Sims 3 working as it was always intended. It is now worthy of the kelp name, and fully satisifes a mermaid's hunger, can be used in cooking, and even in bizarre mermaid wine :}
    I like kelp...

I like you.
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Caught me just as I was getting ready to head off to bed :(
    Seems I am too tired to come up with a witty reply so... Hello, thanks and see you tomorrow? Sorry, I'm salty and boring.
    Vampirezero7
    Vampirezero7
    5am here, about to head to bed

Sweat sweat dreams my dear kelp
    Flan
    Flan
    Kelp does have sweat dreams. Dreaming Kelp is sweat Kelp.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom