TCRanch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yooooo. Dunno how much i'll be on here, but here's hoping i actually remember to chill here every now and then. *smirk*
    why does link look like a girl
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    It was a Gif that someone on DA made that they let me use. How it looks is up to you, not me.
    Oh boy. Oh boy. Did I forget to fix your avatar? It appears that someone else did anyways. I'm very sorry.
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    Jaw it hasn't been fixed on my screen, but I can't change it because no comp.
    Booyah! Can I call myself a yugioh fanboy now? 20 straight episodes of yugioh zexal without stopping. My brain hurts now. Also I have cont.
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    Sigh I Hate autocorrect. *gx not us *hulu not July and zexal not sexual.
    Mr Vampire
    Mr Vampire
    Never watched Yu-Gi-Oh before but collected the cards when I was younger turns out I can sell them for 5x more than I bought them for now #Profit
    Samrux
    Samrux
    130+ sexual episodes you say?
    So looking for a new anime. Problem is it can't be ecchi at all. Mom will flip otherwise. So can anyone tell me how ecchi inuyasha is?
    Reactions: neko
    R
    Red H2O
    Dude, just watch Highschool of the Dead! It is totally not borderline pr0n and lewd in every scene! (Note: opinion may vary.)
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    Can anyone vouch for kk? Seen ads for it on July but I'm not sure if TS my type. Ie. Death note. Not my type. Sao and fairy tail. My type.
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    *hulu not July.
    Sorry guys. Can't be on much cause only device we have left that can connect to this site is the kindle and my mom is using it to not cont.
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    Die of boredom. I will be on once a day though.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    And thus, we are safe for the moment.
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    Ah, but are you? o_O
    how is it going with your laptop now ?, any new problems or is it working fine ? :3
    Reactions: Bucket
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    Name. Unfortunately it has gone kapot. Won't stay on for more than fifteen minutes or so. But all's fine. Just have to get a new one :p
    neko
    neko
    that sucks /:
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    Yeah, a little. We managed to save all the important stuff, and I even managed to save my terraria characters and worlds. Plus about 100 hours worth of emulator save states.
    So. Been playing smash. Still can't beat 9.0 core. Anyone wanna smash?
    Awordley
    Awordley
    I wouldn't mind, I've got Smash 3DS and haven't played in a while.
    your avatar is the amazies!
    Reactions: TCRanch
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    Thanks! I got it from epoxy on deviantart! Go check her our. She has lots of animated avatars much like mine of lots of characters. Zelda, Disney, and more!
    Well at this point it's pretty much rip laptop. So no terraria or emulators for me for any period of time.
    I NEED HELP! SOMEON WITH A GOOD VIRUS DECTECTION SYSTEM CHECK TCCL FOR MALWARE OR VIRUSES. My computer just crashed and the only thing cont.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Files have an order you won't understand unless you know a bit about computers and how they work.

Let's just say the system tends to randomly throw stuff into your disks. That's a good enough explanation, I guess.
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    Defiantly gonna learn that stuff. But it is still trying to delete it. Can't tell if it froze up during disk check again. This is like the fourth time it's tried to do a disk check and froze in the middle. Each time it's gotten further though.
    TCRanch
    TCRanch
    Sigh. We stopped it and shut off the laptop.started it up again and disk check has restarted here's hoping it goes even further.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom