Shaedric
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just finished watching episode 100 of Chuggaconroys lets play of Xenoblade Chronicles. It was so good.
    Heya, thanks for the follow. As I've made a habit of telling the people- I don't know what you'll get out of following me but thank you regardless. I don't do much but I hope you have a great time anyways! C:
    I have this bad anxiety when I go onto servers. My heart clenches, my head hurts, and I freeze. Then i leave the server immediately.
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    well I feel afraid of being new to forums for fear of getting banned. thats why when I started I did not post as much. I am also afraid of being weak against enemys (probably why I prefer being in a char that is not new
    The one thing i miss the most from TO mods, was the Story of Red Cloud. Does anyone know where Tim is?
    I would like to make suggestions but I have a problem with receiving negative reviews, I tend to make it more negative that it really is.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Don't worry about criticism, receiving it gives you experience, and with experience comes a better suggestion that the initial and original.
    I hope everyone has a great year, but just don't do anything stupid... Well 2015 will be a great year!
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    "Don't do anything stupid."
    Nope, that's impossible. This website would be nothing without us idiots doing the stupidest things possible.
    4 days until my birthday!
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    Press on Members , there you will see "Today's birthdays" , on your birthday , we will see that it's your birthday. You don't need to announce it.
    Being sick sucks, especially when you have to prepare for mid-terms.
    Esreadel
    Esreadel
    Im in the same situation .
    I picked up a book and suddenly im on the floor .-.
    Z
    Zwift
    #TrueTrue
    I hate GameLauncher. Will not allow me to play the mods, only if i open tAPI by itself.
    Even though it will suck for modding when Terraria 1.3 comes out, the features that come out will allow for more possibility.
    Reactions: neko
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Ran out of space, such as the new event bar, as well as the ability for npcs to sit in chairs.
    neko
    neko
    i wonder how long it will take for tAPI to update to 1.3 when it comes out, also i feel kinda bad for all source mods (x
    I'm sad that Nakano has decided to retire from modding. ;_;
    excession
    excession
    N terraria is great, demon is kind of op early game, and ant was amazing in the early version of the mod.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    This post is kinda incorrect now.
    excession
    excession
    Well now it is, I haven't used the mod for at least 8 months. That's why I said early version, though I guess I didn't specify that for demon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom