Voffie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Yawns. They're delicious." "You're weird." - My friends everybody.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    *yawn*
    mm.
    tastes like chocolate.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    I think the best part of your response is the fact that the friend who said yawns were delicious was eating chocolate not long before saying that.
    I hate how hard it is to cut off Gore Magala's tail. Stupid wyvern keeps it covered with his wings most of the time.
    Let it be known. Sun Wukong is my new favorite god to play as in Smite.
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    I am waiting for Inari to be in the game.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    *Ares intensifies*
    Jill
    Jill
    Hah!

Forget that, I instead... call back the glory days of Sobek! He could probably do with some buffs by now, though...
    That song was tight. Love it a lot more than the grungy metal you've been listening to recently. ;)
    Reactions: Voffie
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Anyway, my taste in music is a tad all over the place. I actually don't dislike most music. I just rarely listen to it.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    Same. I'm generally not a fan of country, but outside that, there actually few artists whom I dislike/hate. Most of the time stuff is good; I'd just rather listen to something else. ~(‾▿‾~)
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Agree with the country music thing.
    So some of my F# keys have two things bounded to them. Today I learned I can switch which one is the primary key.
    Reactions: Charmander27
    Voffie
    Voffie
    This both helps me, and annoys me. I know longer have to use a key combination to use F11 for example, or level up skills in Smite. However, it changes the way my task bar works as well for some reason. Normally, but clicking on an open icon, I can minimize or maximize it. By switching my F# keys to be the main ones, I can no longer do that.
    Well my sleep schedule is almost fixed. I just need to sleep longer instead of waking up at 4AM.
    Giving monsters the Brooklyn Beat Down one by one in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.
    Anyone in MH4U have the Tetsucabra Multiplayer quest unlocked? Looking to get his armor and multiplayer is easier.
    I'm gonna change avatars every half month instead of every month. It is gonna let me use more.
    Sometimes I really hate hiding the task bar, but I've gotten so used to not seeing it. Sometimes my browser hides it
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I believe it automatically crops wherever the signature limit is, so you don't have to change your signature manually to fit in the limit.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    ↑ What Pixel said. However, there may be a hard limit as well to the amount of characters.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Cool. I'm going to use that signature someone made for me back on TO then.
    I really need to hunt down a copy of Radiant Historia so I can replay that game. Fantastic JRPG for the DS
    I'm starting to believe that in order to fix my sleep schedule, I must sacrifice sleep for an entire day.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    In my experience that is the best way to do it. Make sure to set an alarm when you finally do sleep so you have an average time set to wake up once your schedule un-borks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom