Keigora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• u2D5dH6.jpg

I, uh... yeah.
    If I were to be the completely opposite of who I am now, what kind of person would I be on these forums?
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    I'd post an art thread.
    But it would suck because this is my opposite we're talking about.
    I'd also be a hate filled troll and swear.
    A lot.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    In fact, almost everyone here would be rather nasty folk if we all got inverted.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    ^Except me, of course.
    Dameon is bantering Szaila about being a flesh monster, will he survive like Qui?
    Find out next time
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    "ah, but I have wings of the gods, and skill with hooks many don't. You may be the Dominion of hell, But I'm A general of the Gods. Don't take me lightly."
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I got an idea!
    *Reads a book.*
    The power of literature compels you!
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    the power of my stream crippled her
    @Szalia, are you Wall of Flesh?
    Keigora
    Keigora
    As Deva said, pretty much, yeah.
    However I have evolved past the primitive, poor state the original WoF was. Perhaps I have a more petite physical form now, but I can grow, oh I can grow if I want to~ I can rival the original in size, and more if I wanted to, but it has recognized me as something that shouldn't run into a wall unless it wanted a hole in it ofc.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Yup.
    It's not much of a possession, just simply she wore the wrong mask, which got stuck to her face, and things started getting eldritch from there.

Not exactly a wrong thing, considering that she is now essentially both the terrarian version of The Thing, probably able to come back from being torn up if there is a single scrap of her there and plenty of available food.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    And you're not exactly petite considering that you give off the vibe that you're around 8-9 feet tall in your default form.
    Not gonna lie, this is my favorite picture of yours:
    forum___i_m_here_too__by_szaila-d8jppfz.png

You should probably mix horrenous and gruesome and scary things with a cute element, it works really nice and it tends to be amusing (Take Llamas with Hats for example)
    Keigora
    Keigora
    I guess I should~
    I've been thinking of this new thread too, where I have plans for something similar =w=
    But eh.. Seeing as how lazy I am, it will prolly just continue being a dream qwq
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    the picture for the valentines day thing was cute enough
    There's a drawing on the wall of one of my classes that always reminds me of your avatar.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Snap a pic of it and show me owo
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Already left that class today, I'll PM it to you next I have the class, which is Tuesday
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Sorry for not having it to you yet, I'll get it to you when I get home because I can't upload it on 3G cell phone data.
    @[12275:mad:Qui Devorat] challenged me and my shapeshifting skills. He asked for it.
    kyggoW
    Just found out all my characters, worlds and hard effort has been deleted with no explanation. All of it.
    50R7yv
    I've come to accept that the forums are just as fun as you make it yourself. Aint no one gonna come and throw glitter at you! Do it yourself
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Worst part is: I've seen some being dissapointed and butthurt about it too, and doesn't realize you ether have to make go where the party's at or make one yourself.
    Patience is fine, but not if you're waiting for the fun to arrive.
    kowai
    kowai
    i wait for the fun.
    but you know me, im just lazy to do it myself. B)
    Think I got my ma pissed, and there was nothing I could do about it. How could I know she had plans to use the leftovers for todays dinner?
    Keigora
    Keigora
    On another note: They were delish, yo, and I don't regret it one single bit~
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    That is life. But hey at least you ate good food
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Well, you did what any sane individual would do, eat the cold food instead of the freshly cooked stuff. XD
    Szaila, i'm not trying to be rude, or offend you, but, did you finish my mini-request? i was finding it for placing it for avatar, and i didn't found anything :(
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Awah?
    Didn't I post it on my thread after the stream? o.o
    hmmm lemme find it..
    Keigora
    Keigora
    This was the one, I guess
    index.php

But there's no :red:ing way I'd let you use that one as an avatar (it's so hideous)
    So I quickly re-sketched it into something a bit more prettier~
    Hope you likey~
    frous_by_szaila-d8j5l59.png
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Suweeka level. MOST DEFINITELY Suweeka level!
    Repay for @[5679:mad:Corenality]'s gift
    coreality_by_szaila-d8j5dzm.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom