Terraria Community Forums

ShadowDX
ShadowDX
Yup. Zero's story still leaves a lot of things to explain. Hah, I am not even mentioning the "Model Z" disappereance in ZXAdvent (words: "today is not the day to meet my maker") I still wonder when the new ZX will be released. As every ZX it was kept secret untill the release. Though, there are some info that there is a "New Rockman coming to 3DS". Rumors are that it isn't either EXE or StarForce.
VictorLes
VictorLes
*hopes for being megaman zx 3*
VictorLes
VictorLes
im playing megaman zx advent now i already completed megaman zx
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
I completed X, Z, ZX series. + I was doing my own research on capcom's leaked details about the series. I know Zero's story since his first appereance to the last appereance of Model Z in ZXAdvent. Heck, I even know the story of his prototype [Bass] so yeah. Ik pretty much about him.
VictorLes
VictorLes
bass is a prototype :eek:?
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
Plz do your research :3 there's a LOT in megaman plot :3 it didn't start with X and Zero. it's all just a one long story since "Megaman" through Megaman X, Megaman Z and ZX. It's all just a one big story with over 30 titles. When you complete Megaman ZXAdven write again to me. You will have to know something then ;)
VictorLes
VictorLes
wait but megaman series (not X) make part of the timeline :?
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
YEP! It all does. It's just pre-X and pre-Zero. There was a "Megaman" as a hero that was a kind of earlier version of X and there was Bass who was earlier version of Zero.
VictorLes
VictorLes
thanks for saying that ;)
VictorLes
VictorLes
the cover art is just confusing of megaman 10 its shows a adult megaman and the others while in game show as they are kids kinda confusing
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
Yeah. It kinda is. there are many breaks between each series. That's why it's so much fun. Knowing the story of characters it's even more fun to play. Did you complete Megaman Zero series?
VictorLes
VictorLes
nah gave up when playing one time making busters/weapons are hard '-'
VictorLes
VictorLes
also any hints beating shadow devil of megaman X5?
ShadowDX
ShadowDX
Best way to pass this guy which is kind of ... one of the easiest bosses in the game. From what I remember it's the best to crouch whenever he throws those cubic bubbles and jump only when he throws the bottom one. Charge the beam then and shoot him after he comes back to his ussual form.
Back
Top Bottom