• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Doylee
Doylee
Dradonhunter11
Dradonhunter11
I try to make a mod but the item cannot be crafted

also I almost know all the recipe in the terraria vanilla because it's like 2 year I play this game
Doylee
Doylee
Hmm... For more proffesional help in regarding that, ask some of the users in the TAPI section. Show them your code and they can fox it.
A
Arthurdigit
I can fox codes, because foxes are awesome, btw congrats Doylee :dryadwink:
Dradonhunter11
Dradonhunter11
@Artigit Can you help me to fix my code? just for crafting recipe it doesn't work
A
Arthurdigit
Sure, I glad to help to every new modder here
Dradonhunter11
Dradonhunter11
my code is in the Tapi post section
Dradonhunter11
Dradonhunter11
my item is not in the cheat menu
Dradonhunter11
Dradonhunter11
If i want a summoning item for a boss can someone could help me
A
Arthurdigit
If you new at modding I will recoment start with items
Dradonhunter11
Dradonhunter11
ok i made a sword and an item
Dradonhunter11
Dradonhunter11
@Artigit

I have an error when I compile like
Error CS0006: Metadata file 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll' could not be found
Error CS0006: Metadata file 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Xact.dll' could not be found
Error CS0006: Metadata file 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.dll' could not be found
Error CS0006: Metadata file 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.dll' could not be found
A
Arthurdigit
Oh, never seen that before
Top Bottom