Akireli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I tried playing Roblox today. Someone insulted me because i called herobrine fake.
    Reactions: Pixel
    Akireli
    Akireli
    On the other hand, you can make some pretty good games with this. Too bad i don't know how to use it.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    If you look on the front page, you can see that almost nobody does, they just put the words "FREE VIP" on the front and everybody flocks to it.
    Akireli
    Akireli
    Yeah, but if you search deep enough, you can find some hidden gems.
    Never look at the comment sections of Soccer/Football videos. Just don't.
    Dire Sigma
    Dire Sigma
    Never look at comments in general, trust me, the things people say down there is mind boggling.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    mind boggling stupid sometimes yes, i dont know what leads people to go to videos they dont like at all only to :red:. :red: if you know you wont like it guess what, dont :red:ing watch it ya :red:s
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    "Hey guys, sorry for spamming, but will you check out my channel?"
    "*insert ASCII art here* *optional "see less" is optional*"
    "Hey guys, help me get X subs/likes by tomorrow"
    Holy :red:, Golden sun, now Izanagi as your profile Picture? Are you a creation of my mind or something?:O
    Akireli
    Akireli
    Probably. Likely not, but probably.
    I need to make a thread to show some pixel art, but i never finish anything i do so i have nothing to show.
    bottlecaps
    bottlecaps
    Paperclip's unfinished work thread
    Why does everyone like foxy? While i do respect everyone's opinion, i don't really get why everyone likes him.
    I wonder what a human would look like if it got possessed by the Spirit of Light. Maybe all goofy looking?
    I will not let you even walk into my house if you're missing one piece of clothing.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Then I better stroll in without any clothing.
    Paperclip: 89% Videogames, 0% Drawing Skills, and 11% usernames that people can make jokes about.
    Reactions: aWolfen
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    You're more useful than you believe yourself to be.
    People my age are making music, art, and even videogames, while i'm just sitting here doing nothing productive.
    I'm not sure what was going on, but i feel really guilty now.
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    The guilt feeling will disappear eventually.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom