Shaedric
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Smash Bros 4 or Monster Hunter 4? Played a little of both from friends and deciding which one to buy.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Smash may have the highest total play time on my DS, but MH4U takes the cake with average play time, more than doubling the next highest game.
    Also, in the month or so since I've gotten it, MH4U has gotten 100+ hours of play.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Either beat up giant badass monsters or beat up other Nintendo characters you may love/hate.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Already got MHU4. Sorry if it was a little late, but school and stuff.
    Spring Break! Yay!
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Had mine two weeks ago XD Getting out of school tomorrow though, Good Friday.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    My school system combines Easter and spring break into the "Spring Intermission."
    Wow I can't believe it, 500 messages. I can't believe how little of a life i have outside the computer.
    Dat avatar though.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Is that a compliment? If so thank you. I had it for about 2 weeks or so, but never got around to taking a picture of it.
    Tomorrow, I'm going to have a boring 5 hours that I may never get back in my life.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    School, right?
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Junior Act and I'm a freshman. Better than being stuck in the gym for 5 hours.
    Also, your status is cut off.
    Guys, I need your opinions. I want to become a game developer/programmer should I go to a technical college or a university.
    K
    Krasunir
    you shouldn't really aim for those things unless you know how well/bad your grades are. set your goals higher, game developer isn't really a high-pay job. i'm trying to be an astrophysicist, which pays for a range of $30,000-$100,000
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    How much money do you have? Both are equally valid options, though technical school can cost more in certain situations.

University is probably your best bet, but up to you. Technical school is usually more sreamlined and focused on game design specifically, while University will typically put you in either an art or computer science major.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    If you go to a university, you will have the option to change your mind if you decide that game design is not your thing.
    Between Monster Hunter and almost ignoring a piece of glass in my foot, I had no sleep.
    I know what I'm doing over the summer! Quick question when 1.3 comes out any one wanna play multiplayer?
    excession
    excession
    I love doing multiplayer terraria. If you have Skype, I can record for YouTube with you if you want
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom