Necrogue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So many DJs! I'm even getting tempted to make one. Pumpking, what have you done to me?
    Pixel
    Pixel
    He's brainwashed you, and it's too late.
    Qw2
    Qw2
    Don't let the peer pressure get to you! :v
    Get ready for youtube to be filled up with FNaF3 gameplay videos.
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    I like daithi de nogla Gmod version, funny as :red: duck
    Myu
    Myu
    Then in a Month it'll be FNaF 1,000.
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    True that.
    I find it funny that there are so little people that give an actual location of where they live, like a country or state.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I live next to Stanford
    Gex004
    Gex004
    Georgia - not USA georgia the other one
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    I thought you lived in space. Liar.
    I have a glitch in mobile that gives me infinite chests. Really helpful for containing the chests.
    Why is it that almost nobody talks in color, but we have the ability to do so?
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    Yeah, that's a bit of a problem there.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    I have to admit this time I thought I posted nothing but I remembered my text was of the same color as my avatar. That text on the Underground background isn't very readable. Yet I still do it for some reason.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    [color=transparent] Can be fun to use... c:<
    Only three days of school this week. I haven't had a full week of school this whole month.
    Should I create a story myself to explain stuff about my history as Necrogue?
    K
    Krasunir
    Go ahead, I don't think I'd make a story about myself because it would be rather boring. But yeah, sure.
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    Believe me, mine's anything but. And I've started to get annoyed of people mistaking me with being dead, or being the God of Death.
    K
    Krasunir
    Well, @[4470:mad:Sivath] thinks you're Death. Go teach him.
    The zombie apocalypse is happening! Quick! What do you do?
    R
    Red H2O
    After many years, and having helped my people not only rule this planet, but spread our race to the stars and plants far beyond, I will accept my place among the fallen and slowly drift into blissful oblivion in my sleep.
    AlexTerrarian
    AlexTerrarian
    Don't forget . The power of the shotgun = Furry of the god . :)
    IvoryPlants 🌳
    IvoryPlants 🌳
    I WOULD GET OUT MY SNIPER RIFLE, AND, HEADSHOT HEADSHOT HEADSHOT BOOOOOOOOOOOM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom