1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ZemmySix

1. Lagomorf
    Lagomorf
    When the sun will become a huge black hole and devour an entire celestial system.
    Mar 4, 2015
  2. Doylee
    Doylee
    I'm fairly certain that it's okay to like any game that you enjoy playing. If you enjoy Terraria, so be it, you like it. If you enjoy Minecraft, so be it, you like it. Never found it to be a huge deal as to why people flame and compare the games to each other.
    Mar 4, 2015
  3. zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    As soon as opinions will be allowed on the internet.
    Mar 4, 2015
  4. Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Statistically, the number of people who quit Minecraft to play Terraria far outnumbers those who quit Terraria to play Minecraft.
    Mar 4, 2015
  5. ZemmySix
    ZemmySix
    The thing I'm speaking about is that, for some odd reason, people who have newly joined the forums automatically assume that they will become more "popular" by saying: OH, MINECRAFT SUCKS ITS FUR 2 YEAR OLDS.
    Just an observation.
    Mar 4, 2015
  6. Lagomorf
    Lagomorf
    It's a herd instinct, nothing more. Strong reflex that drives minds in one dirrection.
    Mar 4, 2015
  7. 652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    When I get ahold of the people who think it isn't okay.
    Mar 4, 2015
  8. Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    I like both games in their own regards. I don't understand people who hate the other game personally.
    Mar 4, 2015
  9. Lagomorf
    Lagomorf
    But suddenly people start comparing games to eachother and than quarel about which one is the best.
    Mar 4, 2015
  10. Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    But that's where the problem comes in. They are too different to compare. Sure, you can bicker what game you prefer, but that's base on preference. And surely it won't go anywhere. It just seems silly to me.
    Mar 4, 2015
  11. Lagomorf
    Lagomorf
    It really is so, but as often, almoust nobody cares. Probably indifference may be the worst bane of our generation.
    Mar 4, 2015
  12. stormconure
    stormconure
    Same. I like both.
    Mar 4, 2015
  13. zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    I dislike Minecraft but not because Terraria is better, but because its simply boring me to tears.
    Unless we're talking MineZ, which I need a lot of friends to play.
    Mar 4, 2015
  14. Lagomorf
    Lagomorf
    It's been said that tastes differ. Don't you want to start a flame war though?
    Mar 4, 2015
  15. stormconure
    stormconure
    I like minecraft beacuse of creative mode and command blocks and redstone. Survival is indeed ultra-boring, but making huge, functioning creations is extremely cool. Sure it takes a while, but I love it
    Mar 4, 2015
  16. Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    I dunno, I find a special charm in Survival. Seeing what my mind might whip up when I just play for a bit.
    Mar 4, 2015
  17. Baconfry
    Baconfry
    You weren't there to hear the bloodthirsty screaming when I found out that my cobblestone castle wasn't exactly symmetrical.
    Mar 4, 2015
  18. stormconure
    stormconure
    IRL= im a somewhat normal person. Minecraft=i am the most OCD person you have ever met.
    Mar 4, 2015
  19. 652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    In Minecraft, I'm about as not-OCD as anyone can possibly be. 'Fact, I'm always like that.
    Mar 4, 2015