Lunabell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wonder... Are you able to make a house in Hell and have NPC's live in it? lol random thought as I was playing Terraria earlier
    I am glad I finally got the DLC for Mario Kart 8... was so fun
    Stressed to the max. I pray I get a job soon... or get the heck outta this house. Can't do it anymore. Nope.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    I confused you with someone else earlier. :dryadindifferent:

Hope you'll land a job.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I got 3 interviews this week... so lets hope.
    Update: Boyfriend brother not kicked out. I might be. Find out this weekend If boyfriend does kick me out he single. This drama needs to end
    Reactions: Pixel
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Siblings bond too strong? :dryadindifferent:
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    No... he wants him out, so do I. But till I get a job again (and take care of the house) he gets to stay.. and I am so close to saying eff this. He don't respect me and I have to live by his rules in my house... I just want him gone in all honestly.
    I have no idea what is going to happen. This weekend plans may change. Now everything is all messed up.. I just don't want to be sad anymore
    Finally had it. My boyfriend made his brother leave our house. Disrespectful to the house and screaming at me all the time.
    Reactions: Bucket and Gmayor61
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    And thank you all for caring... It has been a really bad few months.. I just can't explain it. But if he ends up staying here in some strange way.. Then I will just have to move out. I will lose my boyfriend... But idk what else I can do.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I completely understand how it feels for someone to blame THEIR problems on you. Story of my life. Me always being someone's scapegoat. Even had it happen in my first semester of college.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Yeah... that happens to me all the time. And it is like WHY IS IT MY FAULT?! and also... there is a problem with him and be being a female. He has no respect for me.. because I am a girl.... its like really.. okay... -.-
    Get a call from my mom today, that my cat Hope (left here there when I moved didn't want to stress her out). Has kidney failure...
    People ask me to get them up at 8 am and get home at 5am?! Ggwp you know you gotta work and yet don't care to get sleep or be responsible
    Someone told me I cook too much pasta for dinner so I didn't cook it. They come home eat a whole family size back of Mac and cheese. -.-
    Gonna play WoW or League. I need to unwind and oddly enough those games help me relax. Just gotta mute the trolls and have a good time~
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Yeah that is the biggest down fall to league. The community. If I am playing badly. I laugh it all like OH WELL ITS A GAME ;D and other people are like ... just horrible. And it is like you know... league is not life so you all need to chill... >.> I play for the fun and laughs if I lose a game then I lose. No biggie I don't play ranked nor will I ever. too many try hards and ragers and im good on that.
    Jill
    Jill
    Yeeeeeaaaahhh.

I have to say, I avoid ranked (or as I not-so-wittily call it, wanked) modes on pretty much everything wherever possible.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    Haha I like what you call it pretty funny. And yeah just idk ranked is like.... just full of people with no lifes. >.< and mostly I logged on seen no one was on. Got in a queue. People started to fight over what champs they wanted and I said NOPE NOT TONIGHT and left got on wow to take these dumb selfies for this achievement. and feel like im wasting my time more or less XD
    I got all my cleaning done and just not sure what to do for the day.
    Z
    Zwift
    Play some Five Nights at Freddy's 3!!!! or something else. Thats what I would do.
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    I would have to buy it first. lol
    We all have that one friend that just makes you want to scream at the top of your lungs... right? x.x
    K
    Krasunir
    schizophrenia confirmed.
    and yes i do. he tries to argue with everything i say unless it's "food"
    Lunabell
    Lunabell
    This friend I was talking about. Blames me for not speaking to them, but when I do try they are too busy. And I am like.... realllly? I am just like uggh I am done with that crap. This isn't middle school anymore.. >.>
    K
    Krasunir
    but he is the only person i received anything for my birthday from. so i got that going for me which is nice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom