Scironex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Playing a Kingdom Hearts game. *Tears of the Light starts playing. "No! NO! NOOOOOOO! NOT THE FEELS!"
    Reactions: Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    You must be playing Birth by Sleep, then. Who are you playing through?
    Scironex
    Scironex
    Actually, it plays in 3D, as well. I'm midway through La Cite des Cloches. You can hear it when Quasimodo explains why he stays in the cathedral.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Hm, been a year since I've done a 3D playthrough. You inspire me to start watching some cutscenes from my save.
    Do you like Kingdom Hearts?
    Everybody
    Everybody
    I just got that feel from you that you do like Kingdom Hearts (I don't really know it). Also, aren't basically all profile posts random?
    Scironex
    Scironex
    Mmmm, I don't think that's really what I meant. I just thought it lacked precedent. Most of the profile posts I see have some link to what that person's done on the forums.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    i dont want to like that comment, it would break the illusion xD
    My computer decided to die right as I was about to start some TAPI scripting. Bluh.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    The only programming languages I see on that list are Python and C#. I kid, of course, but HTML and CSS aren't terribly useful for the line of work I'm doing/going to be doing.
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    I know. I just sort of wanted to brag too. I'm also wondering, Did you fill out a shifty survey from Microsoft about wanting to use c sharp too? I was like "do you want to hire me or something"
    Scironex
    Scironex
    As far as I know, there's currently no way for MS to know that I'm using C# - I'm just writing the code in a Notepad replacement.
    Don't you hate it when a Hardcore run is ruined by an explosive trap.
    Reactions: Everybody
    Scironex
    Scironex
    Don't you hate it even more when you restart your Hardcore Mage run, only for your dungeon to glitch and not spawn any books whatsoever?
    Just beat the WoF using only the Hornet and Slime Staffs. Nearly died about 3 times, too, and ran out of Hellbridge. Bless the Rocket Boots.
    I was fighting Lucario in Smash 4, and it took 100%+ damage, a Final Smash, and a Daybreak Laser to finally take him out.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    The up tilt for Samus seems to inflict a large amount of knockback. I wonder if that's the default killmove.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I actually can't seem to pull off tilt moves. I end up doing it when I don't mean to, like Mega Man's uppercut when I meant to use the electric attack.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    You know how you input the direction at the same time as the attack when you Smash Attack? (i.e. The Electric Attack.) You have to tilt (hence the name) THEN attack a split second later. It's something you get good at by practicing. Alternately, you can hold the tilt direction you want, then attack, but this leads to an attacking delay, and therefore more openings for damage.
    My summoner's world literally spawned without a single Hellforge.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    i have no idea how you people CAN beat duke. i might just be horrible at terraria, but i swear, there is no perfect speed for him. you could use asphalt, but he might despawn. you could NOT use asphalt, but then you would be forced to fight him vertically, which is extremely dangerous. the cthulhunadoes get me every time... i need fishron gear just to beat fishron.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    Make a really long skybridge and constantly move in one direction. At least, that's the easy route. If he charges, fly until he's no longer charging. Piercing weapons also help with the bubbles. I personally would recommend a mage setup using the Leaf Blower.
    EDIT: Leaf Blower and a Venom Staff to pop the bubbles.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    thanks, i might finally get him below 50,000 hp this time! xD
    im serious.
    Okay, game, I know that I spent a lot of my luck on that Reaver Shark, but you can't just not give me any Hellforges.
    Don't mind me. I'm just grinding for Hellstone with my Slime Staff and Meteor Armor.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    I already succeeded. Then found out that I didn't have a single Hellforge in my world.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    but i thought that wasnt possible xD
    Scironex
    Scironex
    So did I. Luckily, none of the summoner equipment requires Chlorophyte, so I don't need one.
    I'm making hot chocolate with a kettle. Never before have I felt so vindicated.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    Vindicated was most certainly not the word I was looking for. I don't know what the word that I was looking for is, but it wasn't vindicated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom