Nakano15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1701148471198.jpeg

I'm now part of the 1,6% players who completed this achievement. It was quite annoying though, because I was missing a few spots.
    Damn, not many ideas of what each day of week and months could offer.
    Kiroto
    Kiroto
    Oh well then, Sorry and thanks for the information! By the way, I'm learning C#, in about 6 months (noooo) I should be ready unless you decide to teach me so I can learn C# with terraria (which is my main inspiration to learn C#)
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Well, learning you will acquire the skill, but not the experience, maybe I could call you to help me on the mod, I'm kind of short handed of programmers, but you must know that I am a bad teacher.
    Kiroto
    Kiroto
    I don't care, I'd LOVE to have anyone. By the way, my first project is at GitHub. If you want the link, ask me :p. I'll be doing something bigger and at the same time simpler later..
    Working on a mod that implements days, weeks, months and years on the game, any ideas?
    Techno Mancer
    Techno Mancer
    On your set birthday you could have some texture changes, like vines being streamers or zombies having party hats
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    seasons
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    @Gmayor61 I have another idea, on 1st April, all monsters have 9999 Health and 9999 Damage and Defense, but in combat they still have the same status. @Imawinner21 I don't think I will add my birthday as an event for the game, but I think I can implement a system where the character can have birthdays. @Jenosis I am working on this alone, so I cannot make such a big system.
    I'm wanting to call peoples to help me on my project, but I dunno how I should say that :X
    hey dude, i appreciate that you put me on the credits for n-terraria, i wish i did more for it when i was in charge of it. gl with it :)
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    Thanks. And I wonder if you will try to mod Terraria again.
    Bobrocket
    Bobrocket
    nah, just here to give the mods a hard time ;)
    Well, after another year of boring birthday, I guess I survived. But no cake includded...
    About tApi N Terraria idea, I will not make N Terraria version of it, but I may provide some systems for it instead.
    I wonder if could send a entire spritesheet through netmessage.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Pretty easily but you should make sure the size doesn't exceed 56kb =P
    Nakano15
    Nakano15
    I were thinking of something kind of different, leave on the player a dummy spritesheet, and then send every frame through messages.
    There is a evil avenger for Bunnies on N Terraria, what if they had a good avenger?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom