Voffie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Friend says he is gonna wake up early because of new One Piece stuff. My response? No.
    Is your avatar Leon from Tales of Destiny?! :D I haven't played it yet ((my Playstation is broken and I haven't gotten around to fixing it...)) but I still get really excited/happy every time I see fanart of the characters and everything :3 because I'm weird like that.
    Reactions: Voffie
    Voffie
    Voffie
    The lack of popularity in the west probably comes from the fact that the original version is the only one in English, while two better remakes exist.
    Mystic Neon Rain
    Mystic Neon Rain
    I know that later games in the Tales series are popular though, esp. Tales of Xillia. Maybe the English version of ToD will get a remake eventually...
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Maybe one day... If they ever stop making Tales of Phantasia remakes.
    Everyone. Go buy A Hat in Time. It's a good game.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I'm not gonna buy a hat in time, I'm gonna buy a regular hat for Scout.
    The Leon Magnus related avatars continue. I have enough of these to last awhile.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    The only character I have more images for is Vaati.
    Finally have my text color saved on a sticky note again. No longer do I constantly have to check for it.
    I hate when the time changes. My internal clock is going to be so broken for the next few months.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Especially since I don't have school as an excuse to fall asleep at an early time to somewhat keep my internal clock fixed.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Oh with every change of the clocks comes me looking at it and going "What the :red:?" For over a week. Like just now, looked at one and it says it's just after midnight. How even.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Holy :red:, is it already after midnight?! It feels like it is only 10 PM, not even 11.
    "People say Mafia is stupid. Mafia is not stupid. Mafia has PhD in Mafia."
    I really want to record another Terraria series, but I want to wait for 1.3. But I want to record things.
    KubeQ112
    KubeQ112
    you really want to wait to the june? XD
    Voffie
    Voffie
    It is the others who are going to be with me who want to wait really. I can record whenever. I have way too much time on my hands.
    So far the double infected Tigrex fight was the worst thing ever. Harder quests exist, but I haven't unlocked them.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    One of them was a silver crown largest. No wonder it was such a pain in the :red:.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    You ain't seen nothin' yet.
    Jill
    Jill
    Phantasy Star Zero:

Ist besser.
    Out on a Rare Expedition in MH4U. Velocidrome shows up. Gets wrecked in less than 2 minutes. Poor thing.
    My chain of Leon Magnus related avatars return. People I knew on TO might remember some of them.
    I'll probably only use the Matsutar until the end of this month. I have ones I want to use more. (Sorry @[10138:mad:Matsu].)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom