DippyDerps
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ugh, with all that's been going on with tryouts lately and this terrible cold I've caught, this past week hasn't been my best.
    I have two weeks to find and prepare a solo for my school's drum major auditions. No idea what trumpet solo can be done in so little time :(
    My school band's holding auditions for drum majors and section leaders for next year starting Monday. Just blew my chops off practicing.
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    I'm really nervous because I've never auditioned for either roles and I'm going into my senior year. I've got one shot to get this right. :(
    My cat got into a fight and got his eye slashed. It's killing me just looking at him in pain :(
    Reactions: Pixel
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Wtf is with these puns? This isn't something to joke about... :/

Is the actual eye slashed, or just the skin near it?
    SilverBird
    SilverBird
    i didn't exactly feel good about making a pun about this, also, my cat has been having eye problems since he was born, not an injury, but his eyes get covered with stuff unless we give him this medicine stuff every once in a while.
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    From what I can tell, it's only the skin. I can't tell whether or not his actual eye is injured, but it seems like it might be from the little part of his eyeball that we can see.
    Can I just say I've never used more than a stack of mana potions in the 900 hours of Terraria I have?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I don't ever treat all those fancy names mangaka give to their character's special powers as what they're not. Call it "Ki", "Chakra", "Reiatsu" or "Gundanium" but since it's still largely not explained and usually there to use as the plot demands, then it's just magic. "A rose, by any other name..."
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Hence the note about being pedantic. :dryadwink:
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I always am.

Also, I was once banned off a forum for calling Dragon Ball and Inuyasha "Magical Boy manga." I regret nothing.
    I'm reading YouTube comments on a video about the Cold War with people who are saying Stalin was a great leader... (Continued)
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Their only points to back up their argument is:

1) Stalin transformed a rural nation into a worldwide superpower.
    2) Stalin won against the Germans in almost every battle during WWII.

Last time I checked, becoming a dictator over your citizens and sending millions of troops to their deaths doesn't make you a great leader.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    depends, stratigically thats brilliant and should be comended as greatness, but as a human he was :red:
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Being a leader has nothing to do with being a strategical mastermind. In fact, you can be a leader without knowing strategy - A leader throws away the lives of his countrymen for strategical plots may be a good mastermind, but he is not a good leader.
    Just finished rewriting Rumpelstiltskin with a dark ending for class. Was only supposed to write 2 pages, but I wrote 4 instead B)
    Reactions: 360Chadscope
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    You sound like you'd get along well with me and my sweaty RP brethren
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    I, unfortunately, don't have enough free time to RP. Too much work to do ever since I've tried to focus more on my school work.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Dippy, an RP O'd recommend is RWBY, Hunters of Remnant. It's so slow that despite how long it has lasted it hasn't even went past initiation.

So it's slow enough for you to join it.
    Going to a Japanese restaurant in a few weeks. What should I buy to eat, besides sushi?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Tempura.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    Onigiri or whatever it's called.

You know...
    "Donuts."
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    I google'd "onigiri" and found rice balls decorated as panda bears.

google-panda-onigiri-1332330774.jpg

Was not disappointed.
    GTA Online Heists in a nutshell: (down below)
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    "People you know"

That's the real challenge, ain't it?
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    All of my friends already completed the heists while I was on vacation, and they don't want to do anymore. I've only completed Fleeca and Humane Labs in one session with my teams. I've done Prison Break, but each setup was with a different team because they were too stubborn to do the whole heist as a team. I can't even get any competent team members to complete the plane setup for Prison with me as the leader...
    Doylee
    Doylee
    ....THAT sucks. I haven't experienced the whole LFG Heist scenario as of yet, but I imagine that's how it goes most of the time anyways. Try to convince them to do Criminal Mastermind or at least some of the Elite challenges to bank some extra cash. There's no way they could have gotten both by now. Hell, I'd be willing to help you if you have the same system as me.
    Kind of hard to enjoy GTA Online heists when they don't even work properly...
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    They effed up on the heists, did they?
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    I have to spend 10 minutes in a lobby waiting for people to join me, then instantly lose because of the no-death penalty on Hard, then letting out an annoyed sigh when I read the words "Job could not be downloaded" when trying to restart, and finally turning off my console because it freezes before it puts me back into a session.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    GTA: First they tried to be Need for Speed and failed, now they try to be Pay Day and fail.

Next up, they'll try to be Unreal Tournament and fail!

Oh wait, that was already done by Counterstrike.
    Just watched the new SpongeBob movie at the theaters. About half way through I thought the workers slipped drugs into my drink.
    PB'd Portal again, same category as last night - 38:49.65
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Surprised I managed to PB after a massive screw up in Chamber 18. I accidentally dropped the cube in water so I had to spend around a minute to get a new one. Chamber 19 went perfectly, but the escape went terribly.
    Commander Crocket
    $25 in my Steam wallet. Gonna spend $15 on Rebirth, but what should I spend the rest on?
    K
    Krasunir
    Rebirth is amazing, how dare you gravitronX.
    GravitronX
    GravitronX
    Ummm I have on record 300 hours on borderlands yet I'm not even close to finishing I call that a worthwhile game
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    @GravitronX Look man, nowadays "replay value" is the only thing that makes a game good. You just gotta understand that. You don't understand how good the Binding of Isaac is until you've played it at least 30 times.
    So I completed my first official speed run of Portal just now.
    Reactions: Bucket
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Thanks! I probably could've gotten under 37 minutes if I hadn't screwed up on a few tedious chambers. (such as the chamber where you obtain the duel-portal gun. I could've shaved probably 30 seconds of waiting off if I started a little sooner To catch the first portal before the auto-gun moved it. :S) Not to mention the 3 times I died throughout the entire run.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    You still did awesome. That one room where you have to plasma ball all the turrets is so annoying…
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Yeah, that was a tough one for me simply due to placing the wrong portals which slowed me down a bit. The rest of that chamber went smoothly surprisingly. I was baffled when I flawlessly beat the final section where you catapult yourself off several platforms in a row. (Though it isn't actually hard, I normally just have a hard time remembering which portal I need to shoot.)
    Added the sketches I drew to my art thread. Not that many today, mainly due to me procrastinating too hard to make any more decent ones.
    Can't wait to read what others are speculating in terms of what the giant squid-like silhoutette belongs to.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    My favourites are "Bearded Cenx" and "Eater who got fat from too many souls"
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    My favorite is "Hentai"
    I actually thought of it myself
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    The tentacle thing is Jthulhu, Cthulhu's totally original twin brother. That is not a god, demi god or any other deity. Just a normal twin brother. Yup. Totally normal.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom