Crawfish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The weather's gonna persist at around 50 degrees according to the 10 day forecast. I can finally open my windows... Spring is so beautiful.
    I'll never understand why some people refer to apostrophes as "inverted commas". Nor why so many people use them in place of quotation marks
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    But then it becomes confusing as to what is actually within quotes.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I understand, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic or anything.
    I'd be willing to forgive using apostrophes as quotes when they're already in a quote, but on their own it's just kinda strange to me.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I guess

Though one could also say using straight quotes is weird. With curved quotes, you know when a quote starts and ends, so you could use double quotes within a quote with no confusion.
    Had no internet for a week. I think I might be partially braindead, but I'm not too sure.
    In SoulSilver, I have not fought a single Trainer that hasn't used accuracy-lowering moves yet, not counting gym leaders and my rival.
    I'm replaying Pokemon SoulSilver. Seeing as I used Cyndaquil last time, should I choose Totodile or Chikorita?
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    I will do so for you. I'm made of titanium alloy (which is apparently now weak to 50 c bullets or higher).
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Is it female? I love Dragon Dance Feraligatr.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Nah, male. I did, however, catch a female Hoothoot. Hell yeah, owls!
    My antivirus just blocked something coming from Skype twice. I looked up the IP it showed me and apparently it's from Amazon. Anyone else?
    Am I the only one who can't seem to play YouTube videos right now? I've even tried different browsers, it either doesnt play or has no sound
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Okay so I don't seem to be able to stream any kind of media at all. Even sound players on websites won't work.
    I'm gonna run a virus scan and then restart my computer, I'll let you know how it goes.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Okay, so uh... I noticed I wasn't receiving sound because someone messaged me on Skype and I heard nothing, so I unplugged my headset and plugged it back in... And now the entire problem is fixed.
    What I'd like to know is how a goddamn janky headphone plug stopped me from streaming media entirely.
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    That's even more weird. And funny xD
    Imagine a Hillbilly Mortal Kombat where instead of "FINISH HIM!" it's "GIT 'ER DONE!"
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    Is it weird that I'd want to see a game like this created?
    The sky is so pretty tonight. The moon is full, illuminating a thin cloud layer around it, and Jupiter is visible to the naked eye.
    Someone make an "aesthetic" mod for HL2 where you find your first weapon submersed in a bathtub, and everything is in black and white.
    Today (the 29th) is my 17th birthday. Hooray! My age makes me look more mature than I am.
    zKrieg
    zKrieg
    Happy Birthday!

I am curious though. How immature do you feel you act?
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I guess that depends on who I'm around. I like to think that I do a good job of acting mature in most places online (here being a decent example), but around friends and in my own head I act at least 4 years younger.
    Then again, that's kind of a matter of opinion, isn't it?
    Anyone able to recommend a 1TB-2TB hard drive? Preferably one that isn't too expensive, but I care more about it's speed and lifespan.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    For installing into a computer, or an external? I use a Seagate 1.5TB FreeAgent GoFlex from Costco to back up my main computer, it's lasted me a few years now and it's been reliable. However, I do hear nightmare stories about people having problems with Seagate, so I'm not sure if I'm lucky or if a lot of people just mistreat their harddrives.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I should have specified, I'm looking for an internal hard drive. However I AM also in need of something to run backups on, so I'll keep the one you mentioned in mind when I have the money for one!
    I really wanna create a map in the Source engine, but I don't know what I want to make. Damn you, lack of inspiration!
    So Nvidia released a new mid-range GPU for $200. I know what I want for my birthday later this month.
    I don't drink water because the tapwater in my house is nasty. Even if I purify it with a filter, it still tastes like chemicals and rust.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom