Jenosis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ugh Terraria still isn't starting up. I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means.
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    the error got brought up finally and it says "Please Launch from Steam" even though I was (???????) I launched it from Steam instead of the shortcut on desktop/taskbar (in which taskbar worked fine up until yesterday)
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I've gotten that before. Sometimes when it really acts up, I'll close out Steam, restart it, make sure Terraria.exe is closed in task manager, and then begin again like normal.

Sounds like it may have been more a Steam weirdness error than anything else, but I'm glad it sounds like it is working.
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    been fixed for the most-part anyways because it did the exact same thing with exxo avalon (source mod)
    What should I draw... I feel really artsy tonight
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    If you're looking for practice -- you could always try facial expressions. If you're looking to make something lasting; perhaps something for the next Creation Compendium?
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    I had a great idea just now but I need to practice on facial expressions bc it's been a long time since I've drawn people
    I wanna show everyone the builds I've been working on but I don't feel like merging a ton of screenies together.
    Reactions: Pixel
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Do it, do it, do it, do it.
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    I would but I don't have that fancy screenshot tool from 1.3
    I just realized; if I have green eyes does that excuse me from being pinched if I don't wear a green article of clothing.
    howto extract and upload Sims 3 custom houses/lots? :s
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    I have a crapton of simoleons from being sent a ton of stuff for being a celebrity and from my sims' wifes' career (scientist) I could buy 1k copies of each book if I wanted to
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I tried making a public library shelf with recipe books, even there, they got consumed.

Even worse: Reading the library copy of the book through the tablet as an e-book, STILL ate the library book long-distance
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    Yikes
    my sims 3 save is forever lost... AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAVE THE BEAUTIFUL HOUSE I MADE
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Yeah, you can usually salvage a family or house by saving them to the bin, my Dragon Valley file has corrupted twice now.

Nothing beats losing ALL of Barnacle Bay's save though. I had the Inkbeards recover thier lost fortune and own most of the town on that one. All gone now :( They had even all gone to university too, along with the future.
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    :c yeah I know how you feel; I had an isla paradiso save where I had uncovered almost all of the islands, but then my laptop's hard drive had to get corrupted and all the generations of Felix were gone along with the save.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    These days I make template files of all the towns, where I go around fixing up the town and its residents, service NPCs included, to reduce all risk of corruption (And also stopping the annoying "customise the town each game" phase)

This is why group 3 has taken so long, its a very lengthy process
    building a house in terraria: takes me 5 mins, building a house in sims 3: how do I architecture
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    @gallantEclipse I've always accrued a lot of wealth before I remember that I can build my houses more. I only decided to move to a new town yesterday and held the decision that I don't need a pre-made house.
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    update: I've finished the house for now. The kids room will be done last because my sims haven't had their baby just yet (and I'm kinda deco'd out rn)
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    update 2.0: my sims had their first kid, I made the baby room. I just need to get outside stuff done before it's all done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom