N3rDZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gonna give this another go... Lost my PC completely... But I gotta Xbox1 now just gotta wait for monday
    I'm back...after a loooong hiatis and losing my console and all progress towards my fisherman map...so i began anew on pc and got alot done
    Can i request a dancing pumpking for my avatar (i saw tht u wer taking requests) i dont care how he dances tho xD
    Im back and will begin by saying i will resume hoik mechanism conversions...starting where i last left off
    Loss of Internet causing drop in posting and activity on forums will resume once rectified
    Woke up at 5:05 this morning...started playing terraria immediately while trolling the forums
    Try out my new forum games thread beacause....REASONS!!!! You know you want to.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I'll pass.
    N3rDZ
    N3rDZ
    YOU SHALL NOT PASS...ok you may go...
    Well i just realized what ot means to be a youtuber....lots of file compression
    Currently raging about the fact that my frost moon grinder is rendered useless till patch for xbox 360
    N3rDZ
    N3rDZ
    Will do but not mimic they drop far too many depth meters and bunnies drop the bunny mask so i might do birds
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Bunny mask only on blood moons, bats drop the depth meters, mimics wont drop anything, but keep the a lithe far, so they wont damage you.
    N3rDZ
    N3rDZ
    Ill change out my statutes when i get on later i thought it was the mimics giving me the depth meter lolz i feel sily now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom