Doylee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do they make you put your real location when you become a moderator?
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I'm guessing Doylee put his location there just for convenience, I'd imagine this wouldn't concern his role in the forums.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Pixel pretty much nailed it. I put it there too because I like to show a more "human like" identity, as well as giving people an idea to when I'm on. Notice that some of the other mods don't have their location shown to you as well, such as Tunnel King and Leinfors.
    Z
    Zygomorph
    Eh. A lot of the moderators I´ve seen have their location. Just though it was interesting because practically no one else puts their real location.
    Are you truly @[6721:mad:Pixel] 's bae?
    ARFzO70.jpg
    Reactions: Pixel and Doylee
    T
    Teal
    Exposed! This is my revenge for not amending your best buds list. I'm always watching.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    (Going to have to be a Mod here.) Teal, you can't post screenshots with profanity in them. You're essentially bypassing the filter we have in place that already censors it. I have had to remove that screenshot you posted due to that. Do not post anything like that in the future, thank you.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    (Going back to casual mode where I put the B&hammer down.)

Could be worse Pixel, Teal could've caught you eating cheese nips.
    Oops. Was hard boiling some eggs for Easter to paint later, and I left the stove on just a little too long. Hooray for exploding eggs!
    Reactions: Pixel and Azu
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Its a combinination of a popcorn kernal popping, and a cracking sound at the same time. Then there was also a thud on the floor of one of eggs landing on the ground, so there's that too xD.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    They were boiling for a while, so I pretty much had to clean up nuclear egg shrapnel.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I love Eggnades.
    I try too hard. My stats tell me I'm #7 in the world on XbOne for BF: Hardline Knife melee kills. *probably* need to take a break.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Screw giving them fame, it's free-for-all-but-only-if-you-payed-for-the-game
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Or just kill more guys with knives, become #1.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    I would try and be #1, but I looked at the statistics for the other 6 ahead of me, and the #1 and #2 have 4,000 and 3,200 kills, respectfully. I'm at around 900. They have literally never used anything but a knife.
    I just lost 8 games in a row of Conquest in BF:H. My team literally couldn't hold down a single objective. (Cont.)
    Doylee
    Doylee
    What's even worse was that I was the only one who had a positive K/D ratio out of 30 other people on my team in 5 of those games. Randoms are my bane I swear.
    Z
    Zwift
    Ha ha!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    That's me in any Domination Game
    That moment when you walk around campus and think of something funny and awkwardly laugh, with people giving you crazy looks for doing so.
    Z
    Zwift
    Happens to me all the time.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Had a moment like that. Father asked what was so funny and I was completely unable to say why because I kept laughing. I was thinking of a funny video I had watched a few days before and that memory crept up on me.
    Have been playing BF Hardline since last week.. Already have like 200 melee kills, took me into the top 1% for melee. Love me them patches.
    Solo completed every Halo on Legendary... Halo 2 just sucked. So many insta-deaths.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Doylee is too good for us casuals.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    I'd like to think I was good. Too bad I died over 1000 times.
    Watching Season 5 of Archer right now. I completely missed it on TV and am so glad it's finally here.
    Doing a throwback to an avatar @Milt69466 made for me for a little bit. Also an avatar you may remember me by before!
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Now I recognise you a lot better - haha. :b
    Qw2
    Qw2
    This was the first avatar I saw you with. :/
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Wasn't the first avatar I've used, but certainly was one I enjoyed the most that was drawn for me.
    Kind of down. Woke up in the middle of the night with a fever of 101° F. Haven't gotten sick in over a year and a half >.<
    Reactions: Pixel
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I was sick for two weeks a while back. And those two weeks I was moving house. Painful stuff.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    I get sick every month or so. Regular like a clockwork.
    Probably going to Stream Dying Light tomorrow as the Zombie.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Ye. Tag me when you dooooo. ^^
    Holy hell. What a thing to wake up to on the forums... Need some caffeine before we deal with this.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    It really is. Certainly not how I remember leaving it.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    To a degree. We get occasional low priority hits there and delete them promptly. Nobody sees them because no one is there.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    But you are correct though, it is still very clean as compared to before.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom