Deeked
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shame. Not very many challenges left to try in Terraria anymore. All thats really left is the Anglers quests and fishing is REALLY boring.
    MinieK
    MinieK
    Add lots of post-Moonlord content. Very hard, very rewarding.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Notify me when it's released.
    Deeked
    Deeked
    Looking forward to it! Can you msg me when it's done? Cuz I love Terraria but it's gotten to that point where there is very little left to do (outside of multiplayer). I am actually capable of solo killing the Moonlord. I've only been able to do it once though
    I know I've been a member of the TCF for over a year. I wonder why I haven't gotten the trophy for it yet....
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    it's on march 5 from the next year -> it's your literal time on the forums, because you are member from this year.
    daderpycoolguy
    daderpycoolguy
    I know I haven't. I wonder what else will happen in this forum. And what will happen when everybody is here for one year but no one else comes?
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    But nobody came.
    You know, I don't even use this vanity any more. I should.change my profile pic...
    The guys I was recording Terraria Expert Mode with for YouTube have abandoned Skype. Now we hardly ever record..... I cri every time :,(
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I mean you can use TeamSpeak or Discord. Either is a million times better than skype anyways.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Sometimes, it is better not to remember things.
    He who would fight with monsters should look to it that he himself does not BECOME a monster.
    I see you've been moseying around my poetry thread. Did thou not with to request?
    Deeked
    Deeked
    I saw the poem. LOVE IT. You came up with it pretty fast to. Would have taken me forever to come up with that. Pretty impressive. Thx dude!
    (P.S. You now have +1 follower!)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Aye, not a problem laddie! That was honestly long for me, because, well, I went and played Terraria for a few hours :p Happy to have another supporter. Have a follow back.
    Deeked
    Deeked
    Cool. I'm pretty sure your my first. Thx!
    In El-harím, there lived a man, a man with yellow eyes. To me, he said, "Beware the whispers, for they whisper lies.
    Deeked
    Deeked
    ok, now that I know how the forums work, I realize what I was doing wrong. I didn't know at the time that this is a page that would be visible to everyone.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    You can set it to "private" in your personal preferences, and it will only let people you follow see your status updates.
    Deeked
    Deeked
    Yeah, but I'm not to worried about it. I don't post "super private things" on here, and who's gonna see it? I'm just another user. There is nothing to draw people here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom