Spazmatizm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I heard about optic staff and had my mini-orgasm over how cool it is, I thought of how cheap it would be if it did cursed flames too
    Happy birthday, Spazzy. Here's a cake for you. Oh wait nevermind nobody made me a cake.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Oh, there never was cake in the first place, the cake has always been a lie. Happy birthday by the way!
    I hate bats. In real life. Just yesterday, one of the buggers managed to get into my house.
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    It got into your house, did it hurt you? I don't think so.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    I have two dogs and everyone is routinely at work, since we don't know how it got in, or if there are any more, there could be a potentiality that they could sneak in while nobody is home and attack my dogs and/or spread various diseases. I don't know what you classify as "hurting" but I'd say that's how bats do it. It's just a bat, it's not going to :red:ing swoop at me and decapitate me.
    What do you like to do for fun?
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Earlier on another post, I was complaining about how everyone on the forum is like a snobby rich kid who always has to be right. I have a few examples right here, thanks guys -_-
    G
    Gmayor61
    It's a hard but greatly rewarding job, don't underestimate those people. As a matter of fact, I believe we should worship these people as most rightous and incredible in this forum.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Yeah, actually. I'll just let people step all over me just because they don't agree. I love the feeling of having armies sic'd on me
    a world with about four players in it, two teams, and each team living across the map and competing would be fun, just need willing people.
    I keep trying to squeeze every possible fun thing I could do out of the Xbox, but now I've done it all. I'm forced to wait for the update :(
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Getting sick of it, everyone thinks they're so cool and that I'm some sort of pathetic loser for willingly not using them. I know this because they have literally SAID that.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    So....only the fun stuff right?
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Pretty much, I would say. I don't exactly consider things like "Hallowed be Thy Name" achievement fun or worth it.
    If I told anyone the exact number of dreams and nightmares I used to have about Plantera, they would write me off as a psychopathic freak.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    If the number is more than the amount of times you've ever slept you are a psychopathic freak
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    It was.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Ah we've all had those nights where we dream of things we want or don't want to do. It is simply human nature to silently obsess over our many desires and fears.
    I really want building to be my "cup of tea." I just saw someone's world earlier and I was drooling the whole time, but I just suck too much
    Reactions: Pixel
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Just stack wooden boxes. :dryadnaughty:
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    I am already the overlord of the wooden box kingdom. I've even broken new grounds recently, mud brick boxes, rainbow brick boxes, and boxes with other types of wood.

#getshrekt
    I just noticed that I'm able to report my own status. I'm almost tempted to do it, just to see what will happen...
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    It's basically giving an alert to a moderator, who may or may not be pleased to receive an alert about something he or she has no reason to care about.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    So, if they were in a rotten mood, one could be banned for reporting themself? Do any black holes open up afterwards?
    Apparently, every single idea I've ever came up with on terraria isn't original, regardless if I thought it up beforehand. How depressing.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Seriously, every building, every structure, every theory, my slime cave, my CHARACTER'S COSTUME (on the front page, jack lantern with reaper costume) and even my choices in weapons.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    #blamebaconfry2015
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    what did i do
    I'm trying to build a big, fancy mansion in Xbox 360. It's theme is Halloween. I can't do it myself unless I sacrifice my soul to the game.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I spent several hours tearing down my old gigantic Iridescent Brick rectangle to build a smaller rectangle out of Ebonwood. I prefer the old house, though at least my chests are in one area now.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Just make sure you use your soul to craft something cool. :dryadhappy:
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    I made another wooden box earlier, does that count?
    Having no players with me is so fun, I feel that I could shoot a person with a gun.
    Reactions: A_judgementalLizard
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    OCD and going slow, are the marks of a true pro.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    pssssh
    im no pro, it took me a month to get one world into hardmode and that was when i was speeding qwq
    It's not pro its called ocd and lazy
    these dont mix well sadly.

But yea I am pretty pro at dieing
    hue hue
    A_judgementalLizard
    A_judgementalLizard
    Last time I checked holding someone at gunpoint isn't a by-product of fun xD
    Imagine -if you will- a background cameo of dead Cthulhu in the Crimson, eyeless and with his brain removed with a crude opening.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Isn't there something like that? A giant skull, I think.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Yes, but it's just a giant skull. Not Cthulhu himself. All I'm saying is it would be cool to actually see the beast in its entirety.
    Dude, it'll take you a looong time to get the Spazmatism title... Just sayin'.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Captain obvious, to the rescue!

*falls over and begins crying*
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    I love being captn obvious, because captain expressive minimalism is annoying.
    Also, go and see Mr Maric's profile for banta.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom